XVIII

You checked your phone quickly but as you noticed how heavy your eyelids were, you put it aside and went to sleep.

The next morning as you woke up, the sun was already standing up bright in the sky. By the time you checked the time on your phone, you had come to the realization that you have slept over 12 hours which means half a day. You couldn't remember the last time when that was the case.

With a loud groan you stretched yourself and rolled out of your bed. You already felt a lot better than yesterday. As you placed a foot on the ground you immediately tripped over something and slid to the side, almost falling on your face.

A huge pile of folders stood right next to your bed and was now dragged over your entire floor.

Annoyed but confused, you kneeled down to put them back together and inspect what these were. After a few seconds you found a handwritten sticky note that read "The student's personalized folders! Read through it and mark the things you don't understand! I'll be back around 1 pm!" followed by a winky face and a sign by Gojo.

Of course, what did you even expect?! But when did he come into your room?

Still confused but a little bit less than before, you put the heavy pile on your bed and sat next to it. Curious, you quickly skipped through the many papers and read a few single words from every folder.

Divine dogs, no cursed energy, special grade sorcerer, domain expansion.

All words that you didn't understand.

Well, at least you had something to do today.

Quickly, you made yourself ready, took a refreshing shower and changed into comfortable clothes, a pair of gray sweat pants and a black cropped hoodie. Together with a pen, a paper and the heavy mountain of folders under your arm, you made your way into the teacher's kitchen. You just hoped that Gojo had something edible in the fridge.

Curious, you opened the fridge and to your surprise there was actually something in it. Not much -over all candy and desserts-, but at least something.

This man's diet is like the diet of a little kid who's alone at home.

For quite a while you roamed through the fridge and decided to eat the sweet dango and mochi that was left over. You had no idea for how long they have been in there but you didn't care. You can't get more than food poisoning and if you get it, it will be Gojos fault and you will blame him for being so irresponsible.

Since it was the first time you were in that kitchen it took you some time to find the necessary things you needed to eat. Finally, you took a seat on one of the bar stools and looked over to the pile of paper.

It was about 11 a.m which means you still had two hours left and quite some time to read through the folders in peace.

And that's what you did.

Slowly you worked yourself through the many folders and papers. A lot of things didn't really make sense to you, so it happened quickly that you had two pages full with questions, thoughts and generally things you wanted to talk about.

As you carefully read through Makis' folder, quiet footsteps slowly got louder and then stopped suddenly, followed by a loud gasp.

„Did you eat my food?!" a shocked high pitched voice appeared and a Gojo with wet hair, shorts and a muscle shirt stood in the doorframe, supporting himself with one arm leaning against the frame.

The shirt put his trained arms and his defined biceps muscles perfectly on display and caught you somehow off guard with that. The remaining water in his damp hair pushed it downwards and caused him to have this attractive I-just-came-out-of-the-shower look. You felt how the heat rushed to your ears and cheeks and for a slight moment you forgot how to breathe.

Yeah, he was annoying and a pain in the ass but he still was attractive. And you were just human. You bit your lip and shook the overwhelming feeling off.

„Uh, uhm, yeah" you started with a flustered stutter and quickly cleared your throat. „I'm Sorry! I was hungry." you apologized and looked at the plate next to you with a shy smile.

A warm chuckle followed and the footsteps appeared again. „Don't worry it's fine."

Gojo walked towards the fridge and opened it to look inside. „It's a surprise that you found something in there."

„Well, your diet is worse than that of a little boy." you commented and turned yourself around on the bar stool to keep staring at him. He halfway bended down to reach into the fridge since he was much taller than the cooling machine that stood on the ground.

You had to keep a small chuckle in and had to keep yourself back from not giving him a smack on his ass. Well, if he displays it like that how could you not wanna do that?

„I am a little boy." he answered and grabbed something, closed the door and then turned around to look at you.

With squinting eyes you imitated a hard thinking face and then nodded. „Yeah, I would say an immature 14 year old, who probably laughs at the word penis." As you leaned back and rested yourself on your lower arms, a big smirk appeared and you raised your eyebrows.

Suddenly he took a few steps forward and came closer to you. Overwhelmed, you slid away from him until you felt the table pressing against your lower back, until there was no room to put more distance between you and him.

Nervously, you gulped and looked up at him as he stopped right in front of you, causing your legs to part. He was standing between your thighs and a satisfied smirk appeared on his lips. Slowly he bent down, placing both of his hands next to yours, locking you up between his strong, defined arms. As his face came close to yours, the smell of his shampoo rushed up your nose and caused your eyes to roll back in pleasure.

It was a crime to smell so good.

As you opened your eyes, you could clearly see into his shirt.

Shit...

Your mouth parted slightly as you scanned his bare chest that was entirely covered in love bites, red marks and scratches. The first thing that shocked you was how trained he actually is. Broad shoulders, trained pecks and slight soft abs - all covered in light, sensitive skin. His nippels were slightly pink and there was not a single hair on his chest.

And the second thing that upset you the most was that the love bites and red marks on him, on his skin, turned you on - and you haven't even caused them. Something in your brain clicked and an itching heat formed between your legs.

„Oui, you did your work. Good girl!" he commented as he grabbed your notes.

Now he was pushing your buttons. The heat rushed into your face and ears and it felt like your head would explode any second. This mother fucker...

It took you a few seconds to recover from the situation. Your mind was blank. No, not blank, turned on? Confused? Flustered? You couldn't put it in words what he just caused.

Automatic, you turned towards his direction again since he sat down on the bar stool next to yours. Interested, he read through your notes, munching on the food he took and sometimes humming or nodding.

While he did that, you scanned him and his body posture. His legs were parted, locking your thighs inside his and constantly moving from the left to the right, making sure his knees were touching yours slightly. With one arm he leaned slightly forward and presented his biceps to you.

Why must he be such a pain in the ass but also so attractive? WHY?!

As he finished his last bite, he nodded satisfied and looked at you. He leaned forward, suddenly moving both of his hands on top of your thighs and then he smirked. His grip tightened slightly and wandered from the middle towards the outside of your thighs.

„I'm gonna explain everything to you! But we're gonna do that in a training room since visual and practical learning is much easier, right?" with that he gave your thighs a big smack and stood up.

Quickly, he put all the plates and chopsticks into the dishwasher and then waited for you since you were still sitting in the same place.

„Y/N, are you coming? Or do you even want me to carry you?"