Chapter 8: It's my life, isn't it? Part 8

Hello, it's been so long since I last update this novel. Thank you for your continuing support and patience. Here is the awaiting chapter before having a break next week. 

And so, I hope you guys enjoy the reading please don't forget to follow my account. Thank you.

**************

'my sister...'

My eyes stare deep at the picture inside the pendant.

There, we were happy.

'it's weird....'

I was smiling, and so do my sister.

She hugs my back while I look at her, laughing.

We were just a kid back then.

'Although I can't remember anything bout her'

There's this unknown emotion that keeps swirling inside of me, indicating that I indeed know her.

It makes me feel funny, like 'fua fua fua' feeling.

But, that's the very reason why it's weird.

'i know her, but at the same time I don't'

Not just her, every single person inside this mansion was unknown to me.

I could feel a familiarity with them, yet I don't know them.

And this girl here.

'she was the same but...a little bit different.'

She was the proof that I do have a family before.

And,

'just by looking at her picture... i could feel at ease...'

like someone,

'like Dila...'

*******

Thus, that's how I found out that the image of someone that overlapped with Dila at that time was Ceres, my little sister.

And so, since it was like that, as my 3/7 days of my week were spent with Dila as part of her new maid training, I naturally felt like I should try to be close with her.

I mean, it's my wish to treat her like my little sister or friend.

But,

'as i thought, it's not as easy as it looks like'

After all, my situation with Dila was the same as with others,

However, if I were to say something different, it will be that our conversation usually lasts longer than with others and, I can ask her some questions.

'a question related to her'

Like her favorite food. Her sibling. Why did she choose to work here?

Something trivial like that was pretty much allowed. Though I'm not sure why only her were an exception.

'perhaps because she was new in working here...so the information about her was unregistered yet, and hence... this much is allowed by that being?'

Or so I thought. But, I'm pretty much not caring about all of that.

What matters to me is the fact that I can be close to her and probably have true friends now,

Yet, as seems to want to prove that it was all just a dream too high for someone like me, this world quickly crushed down all my hope.

"mil-milord- milord!!"

"-!!!"

I snap back to reality as Dila repeatedly calls for my attention.