PULCHRITUDINOUS. 08

♥︎

♥︎. i feel like my story really has no plot and is just a combination of oneshots... thoughts?

♥︎. small character insert bc I needed someone with the ideal personality I imagined sksk

"(Y/n)! wake up~" Gojo bursted through the door and yeeted the blanket off his neice.

this only caused the girl to scrunch up her nose and curl into a more fetal position.

Mochi who wasn't fond of early mornings—even though he and his owner were forced to adjust to early mornings by the higher ups—whined in response. he left as he dragged his bed for Megumi's room since it would be all dark and quiet.

"don't ignore me (Y/nnnn)," he whined. "we are going for an uncle and neice day! chop chop!" he opened the curtains that blocked the bright and annoying sun.

"I just went out with Megumi the other day, I have missions to complete," (Y/n) got up rubbing her eyes.

"I cleared your schedule! the second and first years are taking care of it!"

[MEANWHILE...]

curse you sensei!

his students weren't pleased to take on more missions than they already had. of course, they weren't upset with taking (Y/n)' missions. they didn't mind helping out their new classmate/friend.

they were pissed because their teacher thought the most acceptable thing to do in excuse to have some alone time with his neice was to drop all the duties onto them like slaves.

they were all prepared to give him the silent treatment, or for worse, ghosting him like he never existed.

[BACK TO THE GOJOS]

"are you sure they are capable of completing them? if not most, all my missions take on special grades," she proceeded to get up and head for the bathroom.

"they will be fine! afterall, they are the best of the best because they were taught by only THE best, me!"

she exited the bathroom to look at her uncle with her toothbrush in her mouth.

was this really the uncle she remembered?

"okay oji-san."