#6

Check out my new work Tale of the Two-headed Snake.

Next Morning:

You woke up but felt no one besides you in the bed. You sat up straight and looked around. Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

You stood up and wore your fliff flops and walked to the balcony. You still didn't find him anywhere.

You turned around and walked to the bathroom hoping him to be there. He wasn't even there.

You sighed and took your clothes. Walking to the bathroom, you again looked around once and then walked in.

Walking out after an exotic shower, you felt relaxed. You wanted to sleep again being overwhelmed by the way your body felt so light.

You plopped on the bed again with the TV remote. You felt hungry so you called the room service.

"Black bean noodles and kimchi fried rice in my room please." You said and declined after getting an "Ok" as response.

You opened Netflix and swiped through many series and movies, but one caught your attention 'The Originals'. You began to watch.

Soon you heard soft knocks on the door. You opened the door with spare keys. Taehyung took one pair of keys with him. It was Room Service.

"Ma'am, your order." He said checking you up and down.

"Ok. Thanks." You said coldly.

"Ma'am, where is Sir?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"None of your business. Leave." You replied but he pushed the door with his leg and twisted the knob locking it in a matter of seconds.

"Why are you locking the door?" You asked feeling uneasy.

"I'll show you." He said and began to remove his clothes.

"What are you doing? Leave already or I'll scream." You replied taking steps in backward direction.

"Yes. You'll scream. You'll scream when I'll give you pleasure." He smirked. You hit the wall with your back and looked around. You picked up the vase and threw it in his direction but he easily chased it away.

"Please go." This time, you were no more courageous. You were scared.

"I'll go once I make you scream." He said and trapped you in between his arms trying to kiss you but you moved your face aside.

He pulled you to himsel by your waist and bit on your neck.

A tear rolled down your eyes. You were constantly trying to push him but it all went in vain.

He pushed you on the bed in a go and began to give you hickeys. You screamed for help all the time but no one heard.

You were struggling to push him away and tried to reach for the glass jug kept on the night table. You pulled it with all the strength and thrashed it in his head. He groaned in pain and you ran outside as quick as possible.

You ran to the reception of hotel like a crazy woman with torn clothes while crying.

"Ma'am, what happened to you? Are you alright?" Receptionist asked while looking at you tensed.

"P-Please call the cops. The room service staff in my room tried to--" You couldn't complete and fainted right there.

She panicked and quickly people circled around you. You were being taken to nearest hospital.

MEANWHILE

Taehyung entered the hotel with an exhausted look on his face. He walked up to his room but raised his eyebrows when spotted cops there.