20-twenty

The galloping travelled from the cracked floor, townsfolk rejoiced at the sight of the returning Madrigal.

"Mirabel! She's back!" The joyful shouts from the crowd around the Encanto called everyone's attention.

Although noone was as happy as the Madrigals themselves, who had scattered far from the ruins of Casíta, desperate for even a trace of Mirabel.

One-by-one, the Madrigals return to the house after hearing the crowd's commotion, shocked to see that Mirabel had finally returned.

The few hours she was gone felt like the whole day, mainly because of how much they really cared for Mirabel.

The horse stopped infront of the broken doorframe, as it let the three riders slowly and safely land on the grass below their feet and hooves.

"Mirabel!" The worried cries of Mirabel's parents greet her from inside the house, a warm embrace felt well overdue between the three of them.

Mirabel's sisters were just as happy as their parents after their sister's surprise arrival. The hug turned into a group hug, as the two older sisters joined in hugging Mirabel.

"Oh! We missed you!" Isabela exclaimed into her sister' cheek, pecking and kissing it as fast as she could which came from her excitement to see the sister that she used to always despise.

"I'm so sorry!" Mirabel cried, however she didn't feel sad, she actually felt quite happy knowing that her family was still very welcoming.

┅┅┅┅┅┅

You were one of the people that were looking at Mirabel's arrival, crowds outside the doors of each house were gathering just to see the little girl again.

"Mirabel's finally back now!" Your father exclaimed, which was followed by everyone else outside cheering.

The people applauded, everyone was happy and joyful that nothing bad happened to Mirabel.

"Come on, let's help them out." Your father urged your mother.

"What? How?" Your mother confusingly replied.

"We can give them the materials for the construction of the New Casíta." Your father suggested, as he walked over to get the supplies scattered about your house which can help with building houses.

You found your father's idea very promising, so you went to get the supplies from your painting room, maybe some paint or blueprint paper could help.

┅┅┅┅┅┅

Mirabel and the family were already done with their reunion, and now their focus shifted to the broken house, which needed fixing, just like their family did.

"Look at this home." Mirabel looked around, carefully stepping over the cracked pieces of cement that were scattered about the floor.

"We need a new foundation." Mirabel looked at the broken walls, barely any of the framework was left, and only by making a new stronger foundation can they build their new, better, and stronger home.

Mirabel looked around, and noticed how hard of a job this would take, "It may seem hopeless, but we'll get by just fine.".

Mirabel perfectly described what the family had been thinking, the predicament they are in have made it very easy for the family to feel hopeless.

"Look at this family.. of glowing constellations." Mirabel looked at the family that she had always been overshadowed by.

"So many stars, and everybody wants to shine." Mirabel moved closer to the Madrigals one-by-one, comforting them however she sees fit, and reminding them that she will be there to help the family through this problem.