~ chapter 30 ~

y/n pov

I woke up from my little nap as I heard the door getting shut close... I look up just to see an angry Taehyung
His veins are popping from his skin and his eyes are red coz of anger and his jaw is clenched hard and I can hear his teeth clenching.

I just stand up from the seat and went towards him... he sigh angrily and went towards the desk and through the file on it as he speak

Tae: signature it

His voice is deep and dangerous... I gulp and open the file and took a pen to sign them coz I don't want to make conversation with angry Tae but after seeing the papers I widen my eyes as the pen in my hands falls on the desk...

y/n: what is this Taehyung!!? /confused/

Tae: why are you asking me? you're an educated person then why are you asking me!!

y/n: I can understand them but why are you doing this Taehyung!?

It becomes hard to form words as my vision gets blurry... I thought everything was fine but why did everything turn upside down...

Tae: don't you know y/n? I just marry you to become mafia king which I'm now. So, sign them and get out of my life

y/n: *gulp* no, it's not right... I don't see any reason to give you a divorce

Tae: do you think I care!! look at you, who knows what kind of person you are huh!?

y/n: wh_what you mean Taehyung!!?

Tae: *smirk* think y/n. you're just a poor girl who doesn't have money and your mom, and dad have a small poor restaurant which is the only way you guys can survive...

y/n: *tears falling* ple_please, st_stop

Tae: you just come to Seoul to complete your studies all by yourself. Seoul city is really a big dream for everyone like you and here you are... why can't I think that you are a gold digger and maybe a slut *smirk*

Taehyung face turned to another side as my hand started to burn... Yes, I slapped him with my all might not caring about what will he do to me...
I want to scream and cry my heart out... I can't believe he is the person who make love with me soo careful, I don't know that he is the person who caressed my hair at nights... him talking sweet words with me.. everything come in front of my eyes as I remember his each and every little caring action towards me...

Tae: HOW DARE YOU, Y/N!!? /angry/

y/n: HOW DARE YOU TO CALLING ME NAMES... you disrespected my studies, you disrespected my parent's living lifestyle & still I just am calm but how dare you Kim Taehyung to point out my character...

Tae: YOU___ /cut off/

I show him my Index finger as I look at him angrily... I don't give a damn when someone tries to say something wrong about my character...