ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ sᴏᴠᴀ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴs

·ғʟᴜғғ·

.·ғʟᴜғғ·.

•Sova Supremacy is all I have to say.

•Anyways, you two definitely were too nervous to ask eachother out that Cypher practically did it for you guys. He was getting impatient.

•Sova is usually a serious, nonchalant, hunter but around you? This man falls apart, its a whole other side of the coin when he is with you.

•You are everything to Sova. When he saw you it was like seeing a lotus amongst the murky water.

•Love cannot explain what you two have, it's deeper then that. You two were truly meant for eachother like the hammer to the nail.

•Slow dancing. Sova of course didn't understand at first, he was stiff and awkward when you tried to teach him [or tried to learn together].

•But once you two got comfortable, it was magical. The music didn't even matter anymore as you two were lost in eachothers arms.

•Sova's soft humming to the song as you rested your head against his chest was a dream you never wanted to end.

•Now, how are you going to date a master hunter without partaking in his craft? When you asked Sova to teach you how to use his bow his eye[s?] lit up.

•You are not going to lie, learning line-ups was one of the most boring things ever but Sovas enthusiasm made it worth it.

•Until you almost hit Chamber with the arrow, the French man was not to happy about almost being impaled.

•Forehead kisses all day everyday. Sova loves kissing your forehead, it's an easy spot to get too and is quick for when you two are in a hurry.

•He would give you a forehead kiss before a mission and whisper an "I love you" into your ear.

•Missions with him are the greatest, watching him hunt the enemy agents down with ease is fascinating to you.

•You swear you could just sit there and watch him do it all day, it also goes the other way round. Sova is enchanted when you fight out on the field.

.·ᴀɴɢsᴛ·.

•Stress. Sova is heavily relied on by Brimstone that it takes a toll on him, you can't help but try to relax him.

•You two don't argue, you isolate from eachother. Well Sova does, when he knows he will get angry he just walks away and doesn't talk to you.

•This is definitely frustrating on its own if you want to talk it out, especially when the argument is about something serious.

•Aside from that, Sova knows you can handle yourself.

•You two know that you'll come around and work it out, you two love eachother to much to stay away.