Chapter 13: Another Kiss

Raven's POV:

Well, he finally made his move on her. But while she was unconscious. This isn't gonna be pretty. But nothing ever is, so there isn't a point if Starfire would be really shocked about Robin kissing her in her sleep that she ends up screaming or shooting lasers out of her eyes then possibly run out the door-- I mean wall-- crying, then fly to the tower and cry in her probably-fixed bedroom. Wait, maybe this will be pretty...

Beastboy's POV:

"Ooh, check out Robin and Starfire," I whispered in Cyborg's ear. We were just about done piling almost 5 of everything on the table onto our plate when I spotted Robin smooching Starfire. On her lips. "Wow. Sure didn't see that coming." Cyborg said. I whirled my head around, and raised an eyebrow. "Seriously?" Cyborg grunted, "I was being sarcastic."

"Hey, let's go grab a seat and watch what happens next. " I suggested, eager to see Starfire's reaction. "Sure." Cyborg just replied, and without effort, lifted up two free chairs near us onto a spot where they couldn't see us but we could see them.

Then, the most romantic yet disgusting thing happened. She woke up and kissed him back.

Raven's POV:

Did she just... kiss him back? Then, Terra came into my view. "Hey, what're you staring at? Your mouth's hanging open." I didn't even notice that my mouth was hanging as I watched. Terra turned around to see what I was looking at, but her face didn't show a hint of surprise. In fact, she was grinning from ear to ear. "Well, it's not like I didn't expect that to happen." What? How could she see that coming-- oh, right. Of course. We all saw that coming.

Starfire's POV:

I made lip contact with Robin! And it felt so passionate. It felt like a million lightyears from just the lips of one mortal being! "R-robin..." I whispered to him, while we still made contact with our lips. And then, Robin quickly broke our lip contact. "St-starfire! You're awake! What

h-happened to you?!" he struggled to say. I smiled a bit, as I still had the memory of  me and Robin's the "out-of-this-world" lip contact. "I do not know, Robin. I only recall talking to Carrie, and then your contact with me through your lips." Robin just turned red, and began to struggle again, "W-what were you and C-carrie talking a-about?" "I also do not recall my conversation with Carrie. I am sorry, Robin... but I am fine now." I smiled at him.

"Okay, then. So, shall we head back to the tower together? Malkin called and said it's all fixed up, but he still needs to tinker with the TV since Beastboy asked him to make improvements for his and Cyborg's video gaming." Robin told me. "Umm... okay." I smiled.

And me and Robin went back to the tower together, while I still had the memory of me and Robin's lip contact. Is this what you call, something that cannot get out of your head? I need to stop my love for Robin, but how? I do not want Carrie to repeat another tragedy, and since I know that she  probably has a far greater love for Robin than I. Goodbye, Robin. I know I have made the right choice.

------------------------------------

Hey guys :) I know that once again, I haven't been updating A LOT and it's been months now since I last updated, but I get a serious case of Writer's Block everytime I finish another chapter, so I like, end up only writing once in a while and only making short chapters just for you guys to at least read something new. Sorry, once again... but please bear with me because of my after-chapter Writer's Blocks. Oh, and sorry if it's so weird and Starfire keeps on saying lip contact in her point of view x3_