[ 1 ]

Rain droplets hit the window aggressively as you closed your eyes, listening to its fall, it's relaxingness sending tingles throughout your body. Suddenly, the train stopped, sending you out of your relaxed state and back into reality. You groaned, picking up your bag and standing up, trying to manage your way through the crowd of people as you heard the doors opening to the train. You gave up and angrily pushed past them, reciving a few grunts and scoffs.

Once getting past the crowd and into the train station, you took a deep breath, only for your nose to be filled with the unpleasent smell of cigarettes, rubbish, sweat, and muggy rain. You scrunched up your face and walked towards the exit when you heard the familiar gutair strumming. You smiled to yourself and turned to your right to find the familiar boy strumming his gutair and humming a tune. "Got any new songs today?" you said as you walked over to him.

He had a orange jumper on with a black raincoat over it, a beanie with fluffy tufs of brown hair falling down past one of his eyes, and glasses that perfectly framed those beautiful coffee brown eyes. He chuckled to himself as you instinctively dropped a few pounds into his gutair case. You always liked giving him some money because he seemed to be so devoted to his music and it inspired you. You'd been seeing him here for a while but only for a month or so everyday after work you'd listen to his music and drop a few pounds in his case.

"Thank you, I can sing a song I wrote recently called 'The Internet Ruined Me' if you would like that one?" he said in his soft but tired voice. He always liked seeing you and you knew because his face would light up and a smile would form on his face everytime. "Of course!" you said as you stood infront of him, smiling. He smiled to himself and began strumming his gutair, getting a feel for the music.

"My keyboards like my heart, it shines in RGB and it's full of blood..."

You giggled at the odd lyrics. He always knew how to make a song sound beautiful yet funny at the same time.

"I have trouble speaking to women, unless they're 2D or high definition. Spent all my time on social media. This is the state that im in..."

You watched as his eyes were focused on his guitar and his fingers moved swiftly, stroking every string with ease. His words softly coming out of his mouth as if it was effortless, it entrancing you deeply.

"I know you want 6 foot 4 but one foot more and id almost be tall enough to reach the high shelf.."

You felt yourself relax in his presence, the music lifting away all your daily troubles and stress. You took a deep breath as you let his words and music fill your ears.

"We used to sleep on call together. We used to sleep-...."

He stopped singing and looked up at you. You snapped back into reality and applauded "Your singing and music is amazing..er-" you said, not knowing his name "Wil or Wilbur" he finished, smiling up at you. "Wil, you should really sell your music or soemthing, it's amazing" you said as you smiled.

"Oh you have no idea..." he chuckled "Anyways, you are here early! Usually you get off here in an hour!" he said as he recalled your usual scheduled visits. "Yeah! I finished earlier today. I was worried you wouldn't be here but I'm glad you were!" you said as you smiled. He looked down at his gutair and smiled to himself before looking back up at you and saying "Would you like to grab a bite to eat or something? Now that you have extra time? It's ok if no" he said with unsureness.

"Oh! Uhm sure!" you said, your cheeks turning scarlet. "Great!" he chimed as he gathered up the coins he had collected and slid them into his pocket and then slid his guitar into his case and slipped it onto his back, smiling up at you. "Shall we go m'lady?" he said jokingly. "We shall!" you laughed back, beginning to walk up the stairs and out of the train station with him. "I forgot it's raining" you huffed as you looked out at the puddled streets and pouring rain droplets hitting against the ground. "That's ok!" he said as he grabbed your wrist and ran, dragging you behind him.