Part 73 - Names

* Hadrians POV *
I was relaxing in the common room with a book, for once I was on my own but I didn't mind. The others had gone into smaller groups to finish a project for a class but I had already finished. So I was enjoying my alone time, or I was until I was interrupted by one of the marked Slytherins. "I need to talk to you it's extremely important and its about our group", I stood up and told him to follow me. I walked into my dorm room, checked no one was in there and locked the door. "Talk", he looked down and passed me an envelope with a crest I knew all too well, Andrews. I looked back up at him with some suspicion and told him to sit. He did so and I opened the letter, inside was a single letter with a sentence there. Meet me, alone tomorrow I have information and I will tell you everything - Madison. I looked back to Adrian "You need to explain everything to me now", and so he did in detail and I don't know what to do about it. He would know everything, we'd lost any chance at hiding what we were up to.

"Please I swear I didn't mean to, I tried to concentrate and stop it but I was hit every two seconds and-" I raised my hand and cut him off, it wasn't his fault its hard to throw off the Veritaserum once it takes affect. "It wasn't your fault, I have something I need to do you to not tell anyone what happened, you continue as normal and don't say a word to anyone else. You never spoke to me or Madison. Am I understood?", he nodded looking quite determined and left the room once I'd unlocked the door. If Madison had information she was willing to share, I was going to listen, it could be the difference between winning or loosing, I just had to meet her alone which unfortunately meant I couldn't tell Tom. If I did he wouldn't let me go and we might loose important information. I'm not blind to the risks but Dumbledore would know the information from Adrian by the end of the night and he will want to act while he has the upper hand. Luna was right something is going to happen and it could get messy.

- The next morning -

I woke up to Toms arms around me, I smiled up at him and felt guilty for not telling him the news straight away but I have to find out what she knows before I include everyone. Besides if it was a trap I could take the group they've built fairly easily and Tom shouldn't have to worry if its nothing but a badly thought out plan. With those thoughts easing my guily conscience I slowly untangled myself from his arms and got ready to meet Madison, hopefully she was alone. I left Tom a note saying I had gone to breakfast early and set off to meet her.

* Madisons POV *
I left the Gryfindoor tower quietly and quickly its lucky that most of them sleep in and snore so it's hard to be noticed which works I my favour. I walked down the stairs hoping that the note had reached its intended target. I chose Hadrian for a reason, he seems as though he can be level headed before making a decision and he has the skills needed to get my message across. I had debated sending the note to Tom but I couldn't risk it, he was much more protective and being a Vampire, especially one stronger than me wouldn't go down well if things went wrong. It wasn't like I could take Hadrian in a fight either so I just hoped this was going to go well. I walked into the hall and looked around, I saw Hadrian sat at the slytherin table and he locked eyes with me as soon as I entered. Well they weren't wrong it's scary to stare back when he's glaring like that, I nodded to the empty classroom beside the hall and walked in there hoping he would get the idea. He did. He entered with no wand out which was a suprise to me and stood infront of me "I heard you have information, start talking".

* Tom's POV *
I woke up to an empty bed which shocked my core into waking up however I calmed down when I saw the note, he'd just gone to breakfast early. It was kind of strange, he usually didn't care and woke me up to go with him. I wonder what's different about to day. Either way I got up and ready for breakfast and met the others in the common room as usual they agreed it was slightly strange behaviour from my Kitten but we all decided to just go and see if anything was different. When we arrived everything seemed normal, hadrian was say talking to a slytherin, Adrian I think was his name, and he waved us all over like usual so I ignored it in favour of some good food and my morning cup of fresh blood.

I soon forgot about this mornings topic as we all began talking about Christmas plans. "I'm going to be dragged off to meet some ministry officials who have invited us for a dinner, so I've officially won the most boring Christmas award", Barty laughed off his bored tone, but cheered up when Bella kissed his cheek. "Well I've spoken to Sirius and I shall be staying with you guys over chirstmas", oh no "Yes! I can show you all the decorations we got" hadrian said excitedly, which means that I am now the third wheel. "I'm going to meet Fred and George's mum so it could go awful but we can try", the twins smiled at Luna and pulled her closer. "Mum hasn't been the best since our fight over Hadrian, which we still stand by so don't feel bad, but we've decided to try it and see how it goes", they all smiled at eachother. "Well if it all goes wrong feel free to come to ours we always have the room", Hadrian said hugging into my side more, I smiled down at him. Too soon though our mood was broken by Dumbledore trying to get everyone's attention which by the looks of things wasn't going well. Eventually Minnie stood up and effectively silenced the hall without a word.

"Thank you all. Now we have announced the Yule Ball and Triwizard tournament but I am proud to say that the cup will now be taking names. If you wish to take part in this tournament you need only write your name on a piece of partchment and submit it into the blue flame", Barty Crouch Sr. removed a vail that was hiding the flame, looking proud of himself he took over "Now the Ministry has decided that age requirements must be included to ensure the students chosen are safe-" this was met with cries of outrage from mostly Gryfindoor students who clearly didn't agree however Crouch didn't seem to care what they had to day and continued on. "For this reason the Ministry has decided that no child under that age of 17 can put their name forward, this decision is final", with that the outrage continued even past Dumbledores attempts to silence the students who only stopped when Minnie stood again and silenced the hall. "The cup is now open for submission, if you are under the age limit you needn't bother. The cup has been designed with an age line which I drew myself and no one under the age limit will be able to submit their name", Dumbledore bragged with a smile.

"Oh yeah I'm sure no one could pass it", hadrian whispered indeed his breath making me chuckle.