[ 2 ]

Wilbur's POV:

I felt my body ache as I woke up, feeling a hangover stinging my brain. I quickly found myself wrapped around someone- the memories from last night flooded back. "Oh god.." I mumbled to myself before feeling my face heat up. She looked so peaceful though so I just tried to go back to sleep...

Y/n POV:

You felt your body wake as you fluttered your eyes open, only to be greeted by arms wrapped around your waist tightly. Your face flushed red as you looked up to see wilbur. His hair was messily fallen across his face and eyes as he had a slight smile to his lips. His body and subtlety rising and falling due to his breathing and was relaxed. He was adorable.

You went to wiggle your way out of his grasp which only made him pull you closer. He sleepily moaned "just a little bit longer..i don't want to wake up yet" which you then gave in and snuggled up to his chest.

You woke up about an hour or so later to your phone ringing. You both groaned and you sat up in the bed, grabbing your phone and scratching your head. Wilbur clung tightly to your waist as you sat up, you leaning your back against the pillow. You answered the phone without checking the name "hello?" you said sleepily. "Y/n! I just wanted to tell you that I made a new video and that the one I made last week needs to be put out soon" you heard the familiar boy saying. You soon realised it was tommy. "ok..!" you managed, pretending to not be having a banger headache. "Is everything ok...?" he said softer. Wilbur let out a noise to which you quickly freaked out.

"Is that wilbur..? WAIT-" tommy said. "UH" you said, it was all you could think of. "WILBUR? WHAT ARE YOU DOING- DID YOU SLEEP WITH WILBUR- WHAT THE FUC-" you quickly hung up and slumped back into bed. Now you'd have to explain to your boss that you slept with his best friend. "Sorry" wilbur managed, seeming to have the same headache as you. "It's ok, I just have some explaining to do" you said as you pulled out your phone.

You quickly went to messages and typed to tommy:

not so serious boss

hey i'm sorry for the scare, i bumped into 

wilbur at the train station, totally not putting 2 and 2 together 

that he was your friend and we hung out and i was sorta 

too drunk so i stayed at his 

house, nothing serious

You sighed and put your phone back on the table, slumping down in the bed. "We should probably get up" you said as you sweeped the hair out of his eyes. "I guess.." wilbur grumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He still was so adorable.

You walked over to your bag that you had from work and pulled out your brush, combing your hair and sliding it back in, zipping it up. "I'm gonna go home- but id like to keep in touch" you said as you picked up your phone. "Of course!" he said, seeming in a better mood as he typed his number into your phone and handing it back to you. "I'll catch you around later!" you said as you smiled and walked out the door, sighing and shutting it behind you.

What the fuck did you just do. You slept with the guy that you'd been fancying for a bit and also was your bosses BEST FRIEND?!

You whined to yourself and pressed the button to the lift, heading down and out of the building. The cold damp air hit your face as you walked down the pavement and to your building. Once getting into your apartment, you changed and did some makeup, grabbing a bite to eat before heading out again and to the train station. Once getting on the all familiar train, you slumped back into the seat and dozed off...