Fourty-Five 18+

-Heavy mommy kink-Dom Y/N-Sub male-she's cruel 🙃 very unforgiving -Bondage/Toys -Pet play

-Heavy mommy kink
-Dom Y/N
-Sub male
-she's cruel 🙃 very unforgiving
-Bondage/Toys
-Pet play

A/N: 4896 Words? Kill me😐 I put blood, sweat, and tears into the chapter so y'all better enjoy it 😒🥲
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹   +.                          
* .
˚ ✩ .   ·   .
*      ✩ ˚
.          
         · ⊹
Y/N

         I walked down the hall, goosebumps spread over my thighs as the air from the balcony door came rushing through the living room/kitchen area. 

I could see a dim light coming from under his room door. Is he ready?... I swallowed, I wanted to know the truth, How many women have you let do this to you? Is this really all just a contract? Or am I his Girlfriend? He's slipped up and said it, and he's slipped up with me before... Why do I keep taking him back if I mean nothing to him outside of some papers?

When will he be honest with me? He's shown me the world in a short span of time but he's only been a shadow.

I turned my head to the kitchen... I needed something before I faced him. I walked towards the island in the middle of the kitchen, As I slid my hand off the slick marble counter my acrylics clicked softly; I got closer to the cabinets. Stood on my tiptoes as I looked through the tall cabinets. I hummed softly as I found a bottle of hennessy.

I didn't know he had this.

I pulled it off the shelf along with a clear drinking glass. My heels click against the floor, I reach his door and open it. My body almost tenses when I see him in the middle of the floor on his knees, His hands were placed in his lap, He was still in his dress clothes but his tie was now pulled down and loosened, His shirt was unbuttoned...

I could feel my core flutter with excitement. He locks eyes with me as I circle him. His eyes were almost glossed over, Must've happened when I walked in.

"What a good boy you are, Did you set yourself up like this for me?" I asked.

"Yes-...." he said hesitating, Looking at the bottle, I could see Adam's apple bob as his eyes fluttered closed. I cocked my head slightly as my eyes narrowed in on him. When he reopened his eyes they were filled with something dark... they looked clouded...

"Yes, Ma'am. I did it all for you..." His eyes wandered down my legs, down to my heels. It seemed like he shied away when his eyes locked back on mine.

I squatted down to his level, "You like my heels baby?" I watched as his breath caught in his throat – his breathing now irregular.

"They're gorgeous, You're gorgeous..." His deepened voice rang through the room, His fist where now balled in his lap.

I smirked at him softly, His attempts to keep himself sane. It's cute. "Thank you, Sir." his fist seemed to tighten. "Do you want to kiss mommy?" His brows pushed together...