Entry 3

"Here we are." Now that I think about it. This is my first time actually coming to estate. "Ah wait." Ayato stops. Placing his gloved hand on my cheek moving my head side to side. Lifting my chin up to look up at him. "Your dirty." He claimed. Oh dear when was it? When I fell or when I went to see Itto?

"No matter. You can't come with me dressed like this. I'm sure you borrow one of Ayakas." I backed away from him flushed in the face. "Go where?" He grins with a deep chuckle. "To dinner of course. I have to meet some very important people and I have to bring a plus one." He told me. "Why not Ayaka? She enjoys those things...." He shook his head. "Ayaka can't go she's out with someone else atm. Thoma can't be my plus one since he's working and training. We leave in 3 hours. Now come." Snapping his fingers and grabbed my hand.

"My lord. And Y/n." Smile from Thoma till he sees Ayato holding my hand. "Y/n?! What are you doing here!" I wave shyly at my brother. "You forgot uh..." I took off my bag and gave it to him. "Oh I totally forgot about it...thank you. But my lord what's the hurry." Ayato looks at Thoma. "She's awfully dirty after not so kind encounter so she's needs to be dressed and clean at this minute we have a important meeting." Thoma nods. "I'm on it!" Thoma takes me away from Ayato to inside the Kamisato estate.

"So the lord wants you as a plus one to his meeting how exciting. Aren't you excited to be with your true love!" Thoma teases on the other side of the door. Myself naked in the bath. Sinking myself deeper in the water. "Y/n hurry." I sighed and got out of the bath and dressed myself with under garments. Placing a robe around me.

Opening the door as Thoma seems happy to see me clean.
"Now let's dress you up..." Thoma says.

(This is outfit you will wear this chapter and next one

(This is outfit you will wear this chapter and next one. Bottom of the dress with go to right above the knees.)

"Thankfully M'lady has great taste." Thoma says brushing my hair and putting it into a bun. (Or clips a blue lotus comb in your hair.) putting a blue lotus hair pick through my bun.

    "This is so sudden? Why now of all times?! I have a play tomorrow...." I grumble. "Y/n. Be good. Make us look good. Remember don't talk to anyone there unless Lord ask you too." I nodded as I got up.

  Walking outside to see Ayato in the same clothing. "Ah! Gorgeous y/n absolutely beautiful." He compliments. "Thoma take care we must be off we have an hour get there." He says. Take my and dragging me to carriage. "Bye Thoma!!" I yelled. As we both got seated inside the carriage. "Thank you Y/n. This means a lot I'll be sure to pay you." He told me.

  Once again. Anyone finds out who I am this will be frowned upon. Ayato messing with a commoner like me will make the Kamisato's look bad.

  "You don't need to pay me...I'm quite happy." I told him. As his legs are crossed and he smiles at me. "Then I like to take you in many occasions as such." He chuckles as I felt my smile.

   This is just business Y/n. That's it.