The damage is done

"So where are we headed?" Adaman whispered.

Both clan leaders were shushed a few times along the way by Rei and Akari from what either of them have to say. So they thought that it would be best to stay quiet and just follow them to where they will be taken too. However, sometimes staying quiet don't help them much and it was best to get some sort of answer in return.

"We're almost there just stay quiet a little while longer Adaman." Akari whispered back as Adaman did as Akari told him to do so. Irida just looked at Adaman disapprovingly for his impatience as Adaman chose to look away from her.

"Alrighty then we're here." Rei said as Irida and Adaman looked at the cabin they never saw before.

"A little cabin?" Irida looked at Rei and Akari confusingly before looking back at the cabin.

Before any of them can say anything Y/N opened the door to greet her guests. Adaman and Irida we're delighted to see Y/N they haven't heard a word from her ever since the event that occured at the temple. They wanted to say something but we're hesitant in what to say to you and Cyllene's words came into mind. You smiled and greeted the group as you welcome them into your new little home.

"So are we the only ones to know?" Irida asked.

"Just you, Adaman, Rei, Akari, Cyllene, Professor Laventon and Cogita." Y/N said as she let her guests inside her home.

As soon as everyone was settled in the cozy place the serious tension was in the air and they knew that your knew that they have a lot of unanswered questions that needed to be answered. Of course you knew you have some explaining to do yourself and try your best to sound professional so the clan leaders can understand. Pushing your feelings aside as best as you could you cleared your throat and spoke.

"I'm pretty sure you are looking for answers about me, him and what went down at the temple right?" Y/N asked as both leaders nodded not speaking unless asked to do so.

So you told Irida and Adaman in what went down at the Temple of Sinnoh. From collecting the plates Cogita mentioned, to Volo acting so out of character from his usual persona, and having to battle him with Giratina.

"After I defeated him he handed me over the Spooky Plate and after I got all the plates the Celestial Flute transformed into the the Azure Flute and after that Volo just left me refusing to see me meet Arceus." You said as Adaman and Irida we're both shocked from your story. They never would have thought that Volo would stoop so low and to top the whole thing off is not only harming their lords and ladies of Hisui but the reason why you were sent to this place from the start.

"After everything we've been through he thinks he could get away with it!" Adaman gritted his teeth while his hands turned into fists.

"Adaman's right for once that lunatic should be apprehended and face the consequences!" Irida said while Adaman looked at her confusingly when she mentioned about him.

"I appreciate your concerns but I don't know where he went and I don't want to do anything involving with him at all." You said trying to calm the clan leaders down.

"Y/N's right we can only assume that he might have left to who knows where leave the region or not but we know that he won't come back into society now that we know what he really is like." Akari said while eating.

"Yeah and we can all hope that we can move on from these events too." Rei added.

While they were talking and reasoning with the clan leaders you stayed quiet and started to drift away from the conversation into your own little world. Deep thinking from Volo being the sweet and caring merchant you have ever met to cold-hearted person who proved to you that he won't hold anything back. You remember the times you and him had before all these events happened.

How he gave you free stuff during your journey you might need along the way, to sharing his stories with you about Hisui's history, and spending his nights with you.

Now you weren't sure if he felt the same feelings towards you or it was fake. Either way you prefer to not think about loving him but your poor heart still aches in trying to keep itself together. Memories of him start flashing through your mind as tears start to build up in the corner of your eyes.

It didn't take long for anyone else to notice your sudden breakdown as you cry even harder.

"I loved him..." You whispered to yourself as you hide your face in your hands so they wouldn't have to see you like this.

At this point you feel humiliation, heartbreak and pain all at once wishing it would all go away. All of a sudden you are pulled into an embrace.

"Sshhh it's ok Y/N it's not your fault things turned out this way." It was Adaman who was comforting you.

This was something you never expected him to do not even Akari and Rei thought he'd do that. Irida just rolled her eyes by Adaman's sudden move but kept her mouth shut and just let him do his thing before she can chew him out.

'I could've been the one to give Y/N moral support.' Irida thought as she watched Adaman continue to whisper sweet words to you trying to make you feel better.

"Here Y/N drink some tea it will help you relax." Irida said as she gave you a nice warm cup of tea for you to drink.

You took the drink and thanked her while Adaman shot Irida a look as if she is challenging him Irida just stuck her tongue out at him. As soon as you calmed yourself down you let go from Adaman thanking him for his support.

"Thank you guys I know it's a lot to handle all that matters is that Hisui's peace has returned." You said while taking a few sips of tea.

"Yeah but it's Volo's fault that he cause the suffering in the first place." Irida said.

"If he didn't then how else would Hisui be the way it is now."

"What are you talking about?" Rei questions.

"Before the rift came along before I fell into this world the Diamond and Pearl clans fought while Jubilife Village never got in any fight and chose to be neutral. If he didn't do that then both clans wouldn't be fighting each other all the time." You said as you wipe the last remaining tear from your face.

No one were against you by your claim you were right about one thing. Hisui was more better than before where there were no fights to the point where war would be involved. You changed everyone's perspective about pokemon and to not be afraid and how the pokeballs were a nice invention to keep the connection with people and pokeball. They weren't to keen on the idea of keeping from the start so even with your unexpected arrival to their homeland you made history. However, in exchange you never had a choice to speak for yourself or ever be happy no matter what you do for people your trust was shattered by all the betrayal you went through.

"She has a point she did what she could just to live and we couldn't do our part for her." Akari said as she glanced at the window seeing how the sun was almost about how down.

"We'll talk another time Y/N it's getting late right now and you should rest." Akari stood up from her seat and patted her survey corp uniform.

"Oh I almost forgot it's late we have to report back to captain soon but we would still visit you." Rei said as he picked up his satchel.

"Yeah you guys take care and get home safe alright." You said as you waved a goodbye to all four of them as they headed their way to their homes.

As soon as they were nowhere in sight you close the door and let out a huge sigh or relief. You know they were being nice to you because they just saw you have a breakdown but at least after all that they still gave you support as best as they could. As a yawn came out of your mouth letting you know it was already time for you to go to bed.

Y/N started to do what she needed to do leave her pokemon food to eat before heading into the showers and right after you are done showering you wore your yukata to bed. Pokemon already to sleep so there shouldn't be any worries right now.