Something In My Heart

Heyyyyy! Still somewhat in writers block, but here's something for you guys.

Vote and comment💙

Emotions on high Brielle found herself just driving in the rain. She had no idea where she was going. When her mind said run she just ran. No thought of a destination. Unknowingly she found herself down the long road to Quentin's home. One pain out ways the other. Wiping at her eyes she was finding it harder to drive, crying so hard. Pulling up to the gate she typed in the code. Her only thought was to be numb. She wanted to be numb and the only way she could get like that, to let her emotions out all together was to be dominated. She needed him to dominate her, she needed the pain to release, she needed the pleasure to feel, she needed the reassurance to heal. Getting out of her car, uncaring of how quick the rain chilled her, she walked up the stairs beating on the door. Not getting an answer she hit the doorbell repeatedly. 

Fresh out the shower Quentin growled stomping downstairs. Not even thinking to check the cameras. Unlocking the various locks he swung the door open not expecting to see Brielle looking so...broken. Frowning at her as she dropped to her knees sobbing. 

"Brielle?" He called softly, not sure if he was the cause of this. She had given him the we need to talk text but said nothing else but agreeing to meet. He was confused because they had such a good time at the club the other night. 

"Sir..." She spoke through her tears. He frowned, not in the mood to hear that right now. They were nowhere near that. 

"What's wrong Brielle? Get up baby." He spoke, his frown deepening as she shook her head. 

"Please.....Sir.....Please, I need you. Please!" She begged, crawling forward kneeling right at his feet. He knew damn well she wasn't in the right mind for that. Nor did he have it in him to grant her wish. With her emotions haywire it was dangerous to do a scene. A rush of her trying to take more than she could just to forget. 

"No Brielle, get up." He spoke calmly. 

"No no please!" 

"Get up." He repeated, watching her shake her head. Sighing he squatted down to her level. 

"Please......" She sobbed out, in a tone that had his heart hurting. The cold air making him shiver. 

"Okay...." He spoke softly, just agreeing in hopes to get something other than begging. Reaching out he pulled her into his chest. 

"Okay....I'm right here." He continued, she couldn't explain how hard she crumbled after hearing that. 

Throwing her arms around his neck she sobbed harder into his chest. Getting up slowly with her in his arms. He gripped her thighs picking her up feeling her face go into the crook of his neck drenching his shirt. Shutting the door and locking it he took her upstairs. Walking into his bathroom he didn't say anything as he undressed her. Running her some bath water he turned on the heater to warm her till it was ready. Pulling out her bathroom basket that had her soaps and shampoos. 

Digging through the cabinets trying to remember which herbs did what. Finding some yerba santa to burn and grabbing one of the bath herb bags to throw into the water. Dimming the lights he lit the yerba Santa turning the water off. Putting her into the water he took off his pajama bottoms getting in with her, even though he had just bathed. His silence and actions saying all she needed. He made sure to take care of her, she didn't have to lift a finger. Everything from washing her body, to washing her hair, down to oiling her body after all was down. 

Putting her in one of his shirts he lay in bed just holding her. Tight against his chest like she liked it. Almost crushing her so she felt secure, and right under him so she could hear his heartbeat. It took her hours to fall asleep but he stayed up until she did. Sliding out of bed headed downstairs. Her car was probably dead by now. Grabbing an umbrella he walked down the steps. Hearing her phone blaring he grabbed it, before shutting the door she left open. Reading Amos's name he answered heading back inside.