16 : Vulnerable.

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Here's my heaven."

Mira's eyes opened wide as she looked around herself, eyes slightly sparkling.

After an uneventful lunch, Taehyung needed to go shop for art supplies, to which she agreed to come, kind of excited.

The shop was small but there was a very welcoming feel, touches of wood everywhere, a nice smell of fresh paint and markers inside.

She followed him since he knew the store well, the pair walking towards the space Taehyung was more than familiar with.

The oil painting section.

"How the hell do you know what to pick ?" She asked, eyebrows furrowing at the amount of paint covering a whole wall.

A bunch of different shades, sometimes looking the same though the tag indicating the name said otherwise.

"Because I'm a professional." He answered mindlessly, which she wasn't surprised by anymore.

When Taehyung was with his art, it was no use trying to talk, unless it was about it.

And of course, not from an amateur point of view, but from someone who had real knowledge. And let's just say that it was better for Mira to keep it shut, as she wasn't even an amateur since she had no interest in trying to do art herself.

Staying by his side, she looked around the rest of the shelves.

The way the supplies were displayed would make great art itself, and though she wasn't going to buy anything, she felt like she could stay in the store for hours.

She soon noticed a girl who seemed to stare at Taehyung.

Usually Mira wouldn't have cared, knowing that Taehyung would reject her in a heartbeat.

But with his cum that was yet to be removed from between her legs, she felt the need to behave like an alpha male and mark her territory.

Hoping he wouldn't react, she wrapped an arm around his waist, the other tucking his hair behind his ear.

And surprisingly, he lifted his arm to wrap it around her shoulders, letting her snuggle closer to him.

"I don't feel like talking to anybody, don't get ideas." He mumbled, still looking around.

"You didn't correct me earlier when I said you're mine, so I assume you just don't want a label."

He only sighed through his nose, looking at the small list he had made on his phone.

"You don't want me, you're just sexually attracted to me." He answered.

"I just want all of you."

"Mh."

He didn't speak much after that, soon finishing his little shopping session, the two getting back in the car.

She didn't know what to tell him and as a matter of fact, she couldn't tell if it was a rejection or not.

Taehyung was way too bold and direct to not tell it to her directly, trying to sugarcoat it. And furthermore, he wouldn't hang out with her so casually.

"And I tell you again that you don't want me, just my dick." He spoke up with a small sigh, starting the engine.

"Why do you keep bringing sex up ?" She asked, a little offended.

"Because that's all you've been doing since we met, so allow me think that's the only thing that interests you." He answered with a shrug.

She furrowed her eyebrows, looking at him in disbelief.

"Don't look at me like I'm wrong, I'm not." He said with a sigh. "I don't see how you want anything other than that, especially since you don't know much about me."

"I do know stuff about you." She immediately countered back. "I observe you too."

He hummed in response, nodding.

Mira didn't know if he wanted an answer, but she wanted to prove him wrong so bad that she went ahead.

"If I go from the first time we met, you like the park, you like your peace and quiet, you don't like coffee, you eat a lot, you also hate having your hair in your face even though you never make an effort in pushing it back, you don't like to wear clothes around the house, you like either soft or sexual music, you're very smart, your favorite color is probably something dark, your smile is pretty and you handle your liquor well.. There's more, but it'd be too much."

He stayed silent a few seconds before letting out a small chuckle, relaxing in his seat.

"And I want to know more about you, but the most essential thing about you is that you love art, and I believe it's the thing that makes you the happiest."

"Thought you were bullshitting to be honest." He said in a sigh.

"I'm just flirty, but I observe each and every single thing that you do.. I don't think you want to talk about it but I also know you've got your heart broken, and no matter how much time it takes, I'll wait for you, because no one has ever struck me like that."

"Poetry is my thing." He answered, his tone sarcastic.

But no matter how he sounded, she could see his eye smile.

His lips didn't budge, but his eyes reflected his happy he was.

Taehyung seemed to be in a constant battle with himself to restrain his emotions, and she wanted to know why he did so bad, but that would take much more time.

"Yet I meant every word I said, I'll wait for you, Taehyung.. And if you don't want me, I'll keep forcing myself upon you until you return my feelings."

"How is that supposed to be appealing ?" He asked.

"Okay then, since you don't want to hear my cute shit, I'll just say that if you keep rejecting me I'll get off the pill and babytrap you." She gave up, visibly annoyed as she looked away from him.

He put an hand on her thigh which clearly surprised her.

He looked relaxed, his hand big and warm, and the most shocking part to her was that he was chuckling.

She talked about baby-trapping and chuckled, yet he wasn't letting himself smile when she was being sweet.

But his next words surprised her the most, and made her melt in her seat, all while wondering if he was finally letting himself be vulnerable to her.

"I actually prefer you like that."

.

.

(A/N)

i want to precise that the baby-trapping term will come back a lot between them as a joke, don't get scared lol

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.