22| ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ꜱᴇʟꜰ-ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ

1 WEEK LATER: IN THE MORNING

One Day Before The Wedding...
"The Mehendi Ceremony"

SAHOR POV:

I hurriedly walked towards the place, where a Mehendi ceremony is going on. I wanna marry My Goddess, now, then take her away from all of this to have her all to myself. This is my only wish. But, these ceremonies were all lined up to crush my longing. Fuck! I can't wait for tomorrow to marry her. Will there be a possibility to make the wedding happen by today itself?

I looked back at my friends who are busy seeing the colorful decorations. It is done using different handcrafted fabrics, in contrast to the decorations organized in Foreign Countries. Rose, and Kai are with My Aadri.

I can't endure this pre-wedding stuff. I'd called Hrithik by pulling the collar of his kurta attire gently. He looked at me and asked, what is it? I whispered gently in his ears, so my friends at the back cannot hear, "Is there a chance to make the wedding happen today? Any auspicious timing?" He glares at me instantly hearing it. I lift my hand motioning, it's not necessary at all.

It's my stupidity to ask him...

"I never saw a man like you who is this desperate for a wedding.", he whispers. I said, these pre-wedding ceremonies are not needed at all.

On the way, I got blocked by My Ma. I had told My friend Hrithik to take my friends to join the ceremony. He nods. Once they left I quiz her, about what she wanted to talk about? We started to walk towards the venue. She felt a bit nervous before asking me about it.

"Sahor, my sister's business faced a fall. One of the factories which give high gains got flare-up. Do you have anything to do with this? Since, sh-" I stop her in the mid motioning with my hand, and chuckled. I ask, How is my Mausi ji (Aunt ji) doing now? She sighs understanding, it is done by me.

The day when she took Diya's name in our engagement itself, I'd decided, she must pay price for those words. If it was heard by My Aadri, I would've burned her, instead of the factory.

"Tell me, do you love anyone now, apart from your Aadriti?", she asks, giving me a bizarre expression. I sigh.

What is this question likewise all of a sudden? I snarl back at her, inquiring, does she loves me or the position I am holding in society? Add on, if it would kill her to approve of My Love for My Aadri and My decision? I saw her face just holding a blank expression for it.

I looked around before talking to her. "Ma, there is a chair over there. I want you to sit and have some juice. Smile at others. About My aunt, tell her, I'll free her once the wedding ends. Until, it'll be a fall for her.", I clarified as she frowned hearing it.