One

Thalia De Luca
six years ago

"God he is hot. I wish he could take my virginity." Becca says as she rolls her eyes to the back of her head.

I almost gag just from hearing her talk about him.

"No same. I once heard that he beat up one of the senior Calcio players. No one goes after those dudes." Regina agrees and I can almost hear her moan from just sitting next to her.

"You guys are both disgusting for wanting someone like him. Trust me he isn't all that."

Regina looks away from him and looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "Aren't you guys like cousins?"

I cringe when she says that. "No, we're not fucking cousins you dumbass. His father is my father's best friend."

"Lucky. So you get to fuck him."

I can't help but laugh.

Yea.

Like Alexander and I will ever be fucking one another.

"Why would you even suggest that. That's stupid, I have no clue where you get these ideas, Regina. I will never be fucking Alexander. I have better things to do than obsess over him like you and the rest of these stupid little girls at this school do. I'm better than that."

"You guys would kind of look good together not going to lie," Becca says and I just roll my eyes at her for the fifth time today.

I look away from the food on my plate and look at Alexander who was sitting at the opposite table from across the room. I feel my body fill with heat. My hands clench by my side and I can't help but feel my heart rate speed up.

Fuck you, Xander Russo.

Alexander smirks at me and then winks.

I bite the inside of my cheek and try to ignore the churn in my stomach.

God, I feel like I'm going to throw up.

Alexander Russo.

So many ways to describe the type of person he is.

He is worst than the nightmares under my bed. He isn't a good guy like the others guys at this school.

No.

Alexander Russo is a jackass and if my dad wasn't named the number one devil in the world, Alexander would take that spot.

He is only sixteen but he has done so much damage that would probably scare all of these little girls away.

I've seen everything he has done.

Sometimes I find myself wanting to be that deranged in the way he is.

My father and his father are business partners but not in the way you think. Everyone at this school thinks my dad is just some rich CEO who owns billion dollars companies but it's actually the complete opposite. Now don't get me wrong, he does own companies but not the kind you think.

Alexander's father is second in command for my father so that means that we have to spend a lot of time together. It doesn't help that my mom and his mom are best friends.

My father and mother even bought a fucking farm for him and me when we were five years. That's where my hate for him grew.

He would always chase me around with chickens, which are my least favorite animals in the world. Every time we went to that farm he would chase me around with them and I would always end up crying.

After that, he would show me that he hates me in other ways such as teasing me for my choice of clothing when I was a toddler and didn't have the best style, or how girls aren't as good as guys, or even drawing on my face or cutting some of my hair whenever I was asleep.