◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍3꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤

╰┈➤ ❝ [y͛⦚o͛⦚u͛⦚ a͛⦚r͛⦚e͛⦚ m͛⦚e͛⦚ a͛⦚n͛⦚d͛⦚ I͛⦚ a͛⦚m͛⦚ y͛⦚o͛⦚u͛⦚] ❞

"E-Emma?" you mutter out.

You slowly walk over too Emma's body laying on the ground. "Emma please no...." you said with a a shaky voice. You got on your knees and pick her head up and you see the side of her head bleeding. "EMMA!" you yelled as tears coming down to your cheeks.

Hello my name is Emma! what's yours!

"Emma please wake up!"

Your the best Y/n! I love you soo much!!

Your the best brother ever!!  hey!  hahaha!!

"Emma?" Mikey said walking towards us. "Mikey..." you said. "What happened?" Mikey said as his eye's widen. "She got hit in a drive-by biker attack..." Takemichy said. "Huh?" Mikey said in surprise.

"Ki-Kisaki did it..." Takemichy added. Mikey jog towards us and bend down. "Y/n set her on!" Mikey said. I did what he said and I pick her up and place her on Mikey's back. 

Emma please be okay

Emma please be okay....

I don't wanna lose anyone else...

"Mikey?...." 

I flinched up and look over at Emma. "Emma!" I said. "Huh? I can't move...oh yeah...I was...hit by that bike..." Emma said. "....Emma do you remember? back when you were five, you chased after me...and then fell off the jungle gym and broke your leg." Mikey said then he chuckled. "Y/n kept on crying on the way back and asking if your okay. I haven't had to carry you like this...since that time." Mikey said.

"Hey."

"hm?"

"if something happens to me..."

"You dummy. nothing's gonna happen."