CHAPTER 40: Desire

Prithvi's pov

I was sitting in my cabin by putting the headphones. I'm listening the whole conversation that just happened few minutes back between Pritsha and Sejal.

I was burning with too much rage when i heard the full conversation. Prisha was trying to damage my image infront of sejal. She was telling lie after lie to her while my innocent sejal was crying silently after hearing her lies.

My blood boiled with extreme anger and i threw the laptop roughly on the floor. I held my head to calm my senses a little.

Prisha is getting into my nerves. She is not getting this simple point that i love sejal. I need to drill this thing to her head properly.

Nobody can take away my sejal from me. I will burn down the whole planet just to keep her with me. Also when i saw the same passion in her eyes for me. She agreed to give me a last chance and Prisha is trying hard to tamper my image.

I took my cell and dialled Prisha's number. Within a second she picked up my call excitedly.

"Hello....Prithvi...baby..."

"Can you come to my office now?"- i kept my tone as calm as possible.

"Yess....sure....why...not"

"Good....I'm waiting for you...."

I disconnected the call and keep waiting for her to come. Today i will show her the exact consequence for messing with my love life.

Within 20 minutes she reached my cabin. I locked the door by using my remote. I keep looking at her silently for sometime. She was also staring at me.

"Come here...i want to show you something..."

I pointed her to take the position just beside me. She is looking nervous. She sat beside me and then i played the video in my phone and showed her.

For few seconds she become absolutely stiff. She is sweating profusely. Then very slowly she stood up and was about to run but within a second i caught her jaw and pulled her close.

"How dare you to play such tricks??? How dare you to brainwash my sejal like that??"

She whimpered in pain and cried out.

"I'm sorry....."

She tried to speak and i left her jaw.

"Prithvi,,,she is not good for you....she is....using you for money......she....never....loved you....."

"Shut the fuck up.....this is the last time I'm giving you warning....i will destroy your career...i will take over your father's company, if you try something like that next time.....and also listen one more thing very clearly....you cannot brainwash sejal like that.....even if you suceed in doing so some day....still i will never let her go.....she is mine and i will claim her at any circumstances.......so don't try something like that in future.....she will be mine at any cost......"

I strode near her and hissed near her face.

Prisha stared at me in shock for sometime.

"I always wanted to see this madness in your eyes for me....but you were never ever that much possessive about me....why?? What so special in her??? She is just a low class and cheap slum girl.....she cannot even satisfy you the way i did....."

"One more word, i will pluck your tongue out of your mouth....now get lost....."

I went back to my chair.

"You are horrible.....you are disgusting Prithvi....i will tell sejal that you have threatened me like that....she will never ever become a part of your life....."