Chapter 30

Silence filled the room as every person standing in the room, was looking cluelessly at each other, except Jungkook and Jimin, who were just looking at each other without exchanging any words through mouth but exchanged many through their eyes. Namjoon rose his eyebrows to Hoseok, in attempt to convey his confusion about the situation. I'm return, Hoseok gave a small node in assurance before clearing his throat.

"Ahm... Jimin-ah... I think... I think we should talk and clarify some things. I'm sorry if I didn't asked you first but I have been watching all of you from the past two days that we all, especially you three are suffering the most and I can't see you all like this. We all have to clarify our past first before moving on so let's do it Jimin-ah. Let's do it Maknaes." Hoseok said before making his way towards Jimin. He took Jimin's small hands in his own as he give them a light squeeze before talking.

"Jimin-ah, forgive Hyung, for coming to you without informing you. I know it is difficult to you. I know it is something which you have been scared for, since years. But Jimin, I think it's time for you to hear their truth and let them hear your truth too but only if you are ready. I promise, if you want some more time get ready then everyone can wait as much as you want." Hoseok said as he softly smiled towards his teary eyes little Dongsaeng.

"A-Ani... I don't want to wait any longer too Hyung. Let's.. let's clear it out everything. Let's talk." Jimin said as he nodded his head few times to which Hoseok pecked his Dongsaeng's head.

"That's like my little Jiminie. Hyung is so proud of you." Hoseok grinned as he griped Jimin's left hand in his right one and softly pulled him closer to the other members.

Jimin took a deep breath before looking at the Maknaes with a soft smile on his face. "Let's talk." Both Makanes nodded with Taehyung smiling wholeheartedly through tears while Jungkook shutting his eyes for few moments before mumbling a 'yes' under his breath.

All of them settled down. Jimin and Taehyung sat down on the chairs placed next to each other around the small coffee table while Jungkook and Hoseok settled themselves on the Jimin's bed which was near the chairs on which the two Maknaes were sitting. They settled down in the way in which they all can face each other.

"I should leave you four to talk. Let me know when ever you all sort out everything so I can bring Yoongi and Jin Hyung here too." Namjoon said as he took steps to leave but Jimin stopped him.

"Hyung, I think you should call Jin and Yoongi here too. You and them also have the right to know everything. So let's sort everything out in front of everyone, in front of the whole family." Jimin spoke to which Namjoon smiled before reasoning out his thoughts too.

"Minie, you are absolutely right but right now it's the first step and I want you all to cross that step without any hesitation and discomfort. Whatever happened between you guys, should also be resolved between only four of you first because it's your right. Talk and let it out everything in front of everyone without any filter. When you guys are over it, call me, I'll bring Yoongi and Jin Hyung with me so you all can share your feeling with us too. I hope that everything will be alright and we will get our happy family back." Namjoon smiled wholeheartedly before leaving the room.

The four members left inside the room, just sat there and waited for other to talk first. So familiar but still strangers to each other. The anxious silence in the room was suffocating the four members as the nervousness start to make them sweat even in a full air conditioned room. Wanting to end the painful silence, Hoseok finally gained the courage to speak first.

"So... are really gonna talk or just gonna eye fu—"

"Hyung! No cursing in the house!" Jimin stopped Hoseok wide a horrifying expression on his face to which Hoseok laughed hysterically.