You/Kirari Momobami - One

AN: Ummm adult content at the end? It's briefly mentioned

Kirari narrowed her eyes at you when she saw you sitting too close to Yumeko

Kirari narrowed her eyes at you when she saw you sitting too close to Yumeko. She sees red when she sees your hand rest a little too high on Yumeko's thigh. She had half a mind to drag you out of the room but there were people watching. She was just going to have to deal with you later.

With Sayaka in tow, the two of them head out to the student council room.

X

Yumeko laughed when she saw Kirari storming out of the room. It was just too easy to rile Kirari up. When she feels your hand going higher, she stops you.

"We're in public and Kirari already left."

You take off your hand and scoot back to give Yumeko space.

"You think that worked?"

"Hmm. Considering that she looked ready to murder me, I say that it worked well."

After spending months flirting with Kirari in hopes that she might like you back, you were ready to throw in the towel. You would've asked her out months ago but you didn't want to be rejected. You weren't sure where you stood because she never flirted back. Yumeko had been the one to come up with the idea of you flirting in front of Kirari to make her jealous. You had originally turned down the idea but Yumeko managed to convince you.

"Should I be scared?"

"Oh no! I should be the one who's scared but don't worry. I can take care of myself."

She winked at you and stood up to join her friends. You stayed sitting as you thought about how maybe Yumeko's plan hadn't been a good idea. Kirari could be scary when you crossed her.

X

Just as you're walking out of the bathroom, you bump into Sayaka.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't..."

"Madam President wishes to speak with you."

"What? Now?"

"Yes."

Without another word, she turns around and heads to the direction of the student council room. You hurry to catch up to her.

X

Walking in, Sayaka slams the door shut behind you. She remained outside to leave you alone with Kirari.

"Uh, you wanted to see me?"

Kirari turns around in her chair to face you. Her face remained neutral as she stared at you. You weren't sure what to think as she kept quiet. Just when you're about to ask her again she speaks up.

"What were you doing with Yumeko?"

Her harsh tone made you realize she wasn't happy about what you had done. Scratching the back of your neck, you pretend to think about her question.

"With Yumeko? I wasn't doing anything."

She stands and makes her way over to you. Every step she took towards you made you take a step back. You only stopped moving until you hit the back.

"I don't like to repeat myself but I'll make an exception for you. What were you doing with Yumeko?"

You were nervous to be standing so close to her. It didn't help that she glaring at you. Being in this position reminded you of what you would often fantasize at night. You tried to leave but she blocked you. One of her hands rested besides your head and the other pushed you back against the wall.

"W...we were just joking around."

"Joking around?" She slides down her free hand to rest against the top of your skirt. You hold your breath when you feel her start to unbutton it. "Like this?" Sliding a knee between you legs, you let out a gasp. "or this?"

"I...."

Your knees buckle as she presses her thigh against your core.

"You what? I'm still waiting for an answer."

It was embarrassing to admit that were turned on. You desperately wanted to grind against her thigh but reframed from doing so. You wanted to hold on to your last shred of dignity that you had.

"It was j...."

You bit your lip hard to hold back a whimper as she moved her thigh. Kirari was making it hard for you to talk and you knew it was on purpose.

"Just answer my question and I'll make you feel really good."

She whispers in your ear.

"She wanted to help me out to see if you got jealous! I've been trying to figure out if you liked me all this time!"

You rush out before Kirari could make it harder on you to talk.

"I thought you knew. I've liked you all this time, (y/n). I was just waiting for you to ask me out."

When she leans in, you close your eyes expecting a kiss. Kirari instead choses to kiss you neck to find a sensitive spot. As she does, she sucks on it to leave a mark. Satisfied with the hickey, she heads back to her desk.

"W..wait! But you s...said..."

She smirks when she sees the needy look in your eyes.

"Do you really think I would reward you for what you did? This is your punishment. If you're a good girl, I'll reconsider." The bell rings, signaling the end of class. "You should go. You don't want to be late to your class."

Kirari was going to be the death of you. You weren't sure if you should thank Yumeko or murder her for her idea.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Sachiko J... - Emotions Part 2????

Mikura .... - Why

Kirari Momobami - Sunglasses

Yumeko Jabami - Tears Part 2

Sayaka I... - Traitor Part 3

Midari .... - ?? (fluff)

Kirari/Midari - Obsession

Kirari Momobami - Part 2 (Team?? Basketball)

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2A

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2B

Kirari Momobami - Fascination

Kirari Momobami - Yumeko .... - Challenge (at)

Kirari Momobami - Honey Part 3

Kirari Momobami - Witness

Kirari Momobami - Lift

Kirari Momobami - Treat

--------------