Chapter 19 Non Existent Love Life

Make sure to comment and vote

The shock they felt when they saw wizarding world was nothing as compare to what next was to come

The shock they felt when they saw wizarding world was nothing as compare to what next was to come. All of Mystic fall supernatural gang was in for great surprise. 

"Lily now the house of the children been decided. How does it effect them further.?" Elijah asked with calculating look. " Here we go. Brother relax my little princess hasn't even started her school and you are getting worried about her studies.. Not good brother...tch" Kol commented with a mock glare towards her brother.

Getting a laugh from everyone except Elijah who just sighed having enough of his brother's antics. "Brother i'n not worried about studies i was just asking in general" Elijah told Kol in tired voice.

"No, it's alright Elijah. I know Adhara is your daughter of-course you gonna get worried about her future. And as for getting in specified house doesn't define your future. It's just shows which quality you favor more nothing else and then it depends upon your connections and hard work as well which you don't have to get worried about as Adhara has all the connection and she's really hardworking person" Lily answered Elijah's question.

"Hey enough chit chat please i want to watch my niece making friends and having crush" Rebekah said giddily. When Mikaelson brothers heard the word Crush they whipped they head towards Rebekah so fast that Elena though they just cracked there neck.

"She's way to young for crush sister." Finn said getting agreeing nod form other brothers as well.
Yes sister at least let her be 50 then we will think" Elijah said. Where as Kol and Klaus were thinking maybe 200 is still young for her to be dating.

On other side Damon was having a laugh out of it thinking about the poor soul who fell in love with the Mikaelson girl. Elena, Caroline and Bonnie were with Rebekah in this. Jeremy and Stefan just looked towards each other shrugged there shoulders and started eating popcorn's enjoying the free show.

"Rebekah darling! you are having hope from wrong girl. Adhara and Crush doesn't end in same sentences." Lily told Rebekah with a laugh. Hearing this Rebekah smile turned into frown and Mikaelson brother though Christmas has arrived early. " What! Why...." Rebekah whinned with other girls as well. They though they would get a spicy romance story in magical castle with lots of magic and love in air.

"Rebekah you didn't let me complete my wording" Lily said giving a hope to Rebekah and heart attack to Mikaelson Brother's.

"My niece is really witty and sarcastic with hint of genuineness. But that girl is really oblivious in department of love. She's a really smooth talker inherited from Sirius. In our school time he was Hogwarts biggest Flirt, heart-throb actually. She's also inherited Elijah's silver tongue. No one can win in her department of arguments. Even if you are 1000% sure she can make you doubt yourself within seconds." Lily told them with fond smile thrown towards shocked Elijah and got laugh from others as they know Elijah is master of silver tongue.