Entry 5

Sitting outside sulking. I hate how I feel right now. Ayato is a business partner if anything. Nothing romantic. Wish I can bear that much.

"Thanks if you we stop another crime causing trouble for the tri-commission." Hearing his silky voice made turn around to see him. "Now come along. I'm sure it's late and you need sleep." I nodded and he lead me back to tea house.

We walk in and I see that Thoma is not home. As usual. Ayato helps me inside since I was drinking. He was too.

He sits down at the stool. "You can stay the night if your tired." He looks up at me. "I suppose I could." "I'll get a bed ready." He nods as I left him.

Got out of expensive clothing and got into my much comfortable clothing.

   "It's ready!" He lazily walks into the room. His clothes looking disheveled.

   "Undress me." He told me. "Uh Ayato..." "it's lord." I blush deeply.

   "Yes my lord..." I carefully take his clothing off. Folding them gently and putting them by his futon. "There you go my lord." He wore just the boxers that's it.

    I'm red a strawberry. "Y/n." He's snapping his fingers at me. "Come here." Too much sake.

   I walk up to as his hand gently held my chin up. "You know your very beautiful right?" "Yes sir." "You know that if anything happens to you I would hurt someone for you." "No sir..." he tilt his head.

  "Well then let me make this clear for you Y/n." His lips gently pressed into my mine. Kiss was short and sweet. "This is my promise. Now please rest. Wake me up at 7am sharp." "Yes my lord." "Good girl."

  Left his room as red as I ever could be! The nerve he's leading me on at this point! No Y/n! Get yourself to together!

   The best morning I woke up at 6:30am I got dressed and did my bathroom needs. Cleaned my face. Ready for the day!

   7am is now the time. I carefully knock on Ayatos door. "Uh My lord?" I open the door and saw Ayato sound asleep.

  He look so peacefully. No deceit or cunning plans. Ayato.

  "Ayato..." I gently rock him as he open his eyes slightly. "Oh morning Y/n why are you in my room?" I shook my head. "Ayato your in the tea house." He flung up head budding me. "Ow!" I covered my head while having tears at the brim of my eyes. "I'm sorry. I have a meeting at 8 I need to leave quickly." He moved my hands and examine my head. Lightly kissed my head. "You should be okay." He laughs as I'm red all over again.

  "Y/n. Sorry if I didn't anything out of the usual last night! You were great very vital to my night." I nodded. "Yes sir." "It's Ayato Y/n." I nodded and grabbed his clothes. "Thank you." I left his room. Hearing him shuffle as I prepare tea.

  "Alright I must be off." I handed him tea as he smiles at me. "Thank you." Taking a quick sip and place it back down. "I must be off!" I nodded and watch him leave the tea house.

   "Oh Ayato..." I hummed. Looking at the half drank tea. I slightly see the clock as well. It's 7:30. Did I have plans today?

...
.....
........
"ITTO! I totally forgot!!" I quickly ran out of the tea house and rush to Ritou!