Prolouge

"The truth is...

I am Iron Man"

It was those four words that made every reporter stand up from their seats and ask Tony Stark, the man who just said those words, dozens of questions. To which he does not answer, smirks, and then simply walks away. Leaving the entire world in shock.

A similar thing happens Queens, New York. More specifically in the L/N household, where all four members are looking at the TV screen with wide eyes and a shocked expression.  These four people consist of a 17 year old Y/N L/N, Y/N's mother, M/N L/N who is 41, and his younger sisters, May, who is 8, and Susan, who is 5.  Y/N was the first to break the silence.

Y/N: "Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming because I do not believe that that just happened."

Susan: "He's got to be joking."

May: "Has he lost his mind?!"

M/N: "Clam down May, I am sure everyone is surprised to learn this bit of information. Now come on, I think it's about time we had something to eat."

May/Susan: "OK!" They both say excitedly. Completely forgetting what just happened at the mention of food.

After the family had had lunch, Y/N decided that he would go out for a walk considering that it was a nice day outside. As he was walking along he heard a loud shout, vaguely resembling  the word 'thief', followed by the sound of rapid footsteps coming towards him. He turns around only to be run into by a very suspicious looking man, who quickly gets up and runs away. When Y/N had recovered after being slightly dazed after the sudden colision, he spots a small cube with eyes on it that looks very similar to a dice.

 When Y/N had recovered after being slightly dazed after the sudden colision, he spots a small cube with eyes on it that looks very similar to a dice

He picks it up with a confused expression on his face wondering what and walks over to the guy who had just been robbed.

Y/N: "Excuse me, is this yours?"

Random Guy: "Nah. No clue what that is."

Now even more curious as to what this is and where it came from, he wondered if it came from the guy who had just robbed that man. Figuring that that was the only possible option, he decided to go home with it, to try and find out what it was. 

Timeskip

When he got home, he went straight to his room, closed the door, put the cube on his desk and sat down. Almost immediatly the cube started to slightly glow white in colour as well as start to vibrate. When suddenly, with a flash of bright light similar to a flashbang, there was a man, who looked to be around 6'3, with white hair and a black blindfold on his face, lying down on his desk with his hands behind his head.

 When suddenly, with a flash of bright light similar to a flashbang, there was a man, who looked to be around 6'3, with white hair and a black blindfold on his face, lying down on his desk with his hands behind his head

Y/N: "What the fuck..."

???: "Hmm? Ah, so I've finally been set free, huh. Sure took them long enough."

Y/N: "Who the hell are you?"

???: "Who the hell are you?"

Y/N: "I asked first."

???: "I asked second."

Y/N: "...Just answer the question!"

Gojo: "Okay, okay, calm down. I'm Gojo, Satoru Gojo, and you?"

Y/N: "I'm L/N, Y/N L/N and what are you doing in my house?"

Gojo: "Your house? I, uh, I dunno. I'm just kinda, here, I guess."

Y/N: "What's the weird cube thing?"

Gojo: "Oh, that? That's th-"

Gojo was stopped from continuing this very interesting conversation, by a sudden knock on the door from Y/N's mother.

M/N: "Y/N? Are you okay in there?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I'm fine Mum."

M/N: "Okay then." She said, shortly before returning to whatever she was doing beforehand.

Y/N: "Sorry about that-" he apoligised, turning around to see Gojo with a condused look on his face. "What?"

Gojo: "Nothing, it's just... She had no cursed energy. At all. Come to think of it, I can barely sence any cursed energy coming off of anybody at all. Everyone's cursed energy is so small nothing. Well, apart from yours, strangley. I also don't sense any curses as well, like, whatsoever."

Y/N: "Cursed energy? What's that? Is it good or bad? It sounds bad, and what do you mean 'only off of me'?"

Gojo: "In answer to your first question, cursed energy is a power source aligned with negative emotions used by sorcerers and curses to fuel their jujutsu, and it can be both good and bad. Just depends how your using it. In answer to your second question, I don't know why, I just can."

Y/N: "Okay, well you still haven't answered my previous question."

Gojo: "Oh yeah, thats the Prison Realm"

Y/N: "Prison Realm? What does it do?"

Gojo: "Well-"

(A.N. I'm just gonna assume y'all have watched/read Jujutsu Kaisen, because honestly I'm to lazy to write this whole damn explanation. Also I'm gonna make it so that the events of JJK happened 100 years prior to in the anime. So instead of 2016 it happened in 1916 in the middle of WW1, so nobody paid any attention to it and didn't find out about them.)

Timeskip - brought to you by chibi Gojo explaining to chibi Y/N how he got trapped in the Prison Realm.

Y/N: "Right, I get it now, but that still doesn't answer why only I have cursed energy."

Gojo: "Hold on, let me just check something."

He then pulls down his blindfold to reveal a pair of brilliant blue eyes.

Gojo: "Huh, well that's interesting."

Y/N: "What is?"

Gojo: "You're my decendant."

Y/N: "What! How?!"

Gojo: "Shh! Keep your voice down. I don't want your mother finding me. But to answer your question, it's because you have my abilities. Both the Six Eyes and Limitless."