⁰⁹cuddles

MAY
CHAPTER NINE
"cuddles"

─────────────────

it was sometime around eleven in the morning, and y/n was still not awake. the others couldn't blame her though. they wouldn't be surprised if she managed to sleep the whole day (actually they would, cause that would be a fucking amazing record for her).

currently, the group was still in y/n's apartment, watching the tv softly as the girl was snuggled up against eren's side. mikasa was upset that the girl stopped cuddling onto her, but let it go as she reminded herself that she was spooning her the whole night. the others (maybe except armin) was also upset that the arrogant second year was the one snuggling beside the girl, but they soon let go as they ignored him.

it was a weekend, so they didn't need to go to school today. they had no plans but hangout with each other, so there wasn't really a problem with them staying in the l/n's household. a knock on the door caught their attention, as eyes darted between each other.

"who's gonna get that?" connie asked.

eren scoffed softly. "well it for sure as hell isn't going to be me."

"shot not getting the door!" sasha called out, placing a finger on her nose.

a chorus of "shot not's" were then heard, jean being the last one to do it. the boy got up, grumbling to himself as the others snickered at him. opening the girl's front door, his eyes were met with a short-haired girl, that he remembered to be y/n's neighbour.

"oh, hey fujioka-san." he said simply, "what's up?"

haruhi tilted her head in confusion. "uhh, kirstein-senpai, right?" receivig a nod from him, she continued. "where's y/n-senpai? i've got some food for her. brunch."

"oh, she's asleep." he answered.

she sighed. "how long was she awake for before she slept?"

jean chuckled softly. "actually, she's been asleep for a while now. since eleven pm last night."

haruhi's eyes widened. "really?!"

the 6'2 boy nodded, smiling. "yeah, been sleeping for twelve hours. if she sleeps for one more hour, then it'd be a record for her, well at least since i first met her."

haruhi shook her head, smiling. "no it is! her average is like, three to four hours every night! this is really good!!"

"she really sleeps better when there's people around," jean hummed.

she nodded. "she does. i come over every once in a while to sleep, and it helps her out." haruhi's smile then faltered, eyes widening. "wait a second... y/n-senpai manages to fall asleep under the physical comfort of someone... if you're here then that means..."

jean widened his eyes, hands shaking in a "no" motion. "no no! i didn't sleep with her! i may be a man whore but i respect women!"

haruhi then tilted her head in confusion. "then how?"

"the others are in the living room, mikasa was the one who slept beside her." jean explained, relief sighing within the girl.

"oh, that's good." she then looked at him, smiling nervously. "gomen, senpai. i didn't mean to offend you, i just trust mikasa-senpai more."

the girl's as much as a pervert as i am... the boy mentally thought. "it's all good. 'kasa wouldn't leave the girl's side either way. so there would've been no chance for me to hold her."