9: the way home

(I'm so sorry for the wait I was in spring break and I only write on Wattpad on the bus. ALSO TYSM FOR THE READS I LOVE YALL)

You woke up the next morning completely unclothed. You looked over seeing Sam was still sleeping.

You got up and looked for your suitcase. You found it and pulled out some clothes.

You took them into the bathroom and then showered.

Once you were done you got dressed and headed out the door. You saw that Sam was up and dressed.

"Morning love," he said. He walked up to you and hugged you from behind, resting his head on your shoulder.

"Morning Sam," you smiled. He let go of you and you kissed him.

It was 9:00 in the morning. There was a knock at your door. You opened it and it was Colby and Katrina.

"Morning, we were wondering if you guys wanted to go get food?" Katrina asked.

"Sure, I'm very hungry," Sam answered.

"What do we want to eat?" Colby wondered.

"It doesn't matter for me," you said.

"There's a breakfast thing going on downstairs," Katrina suggested.

"Sure," Colby agreed.

"Alright let's go," Sam said walking out the door.

You followed them down to the bottom floor. You were grinning to the thought on what happened last night. No, it wasn't your first time.

You guys finally arrived at the bottom floor and you see a bunch of people. A few kids run up to Sam and Colby.

"Are you guys Sam and Colby?!" They both excitedly said.

"Yeah!" Colby said.

"Could you sign this for us?" One asked.

"Yeah sure," Same took the shirt and signed it, passing it on to Colby.

You smile and see how good they were with kids even though they are one of the craziest people you've ever met.

They run off all excited.

"Alright, let's get in line over there," Katrina pointed out.

Everyone walks over to where the line starts. It was one of those things that you can pick what you want from the trays.

"These waffles smell amazing," you said.

"They don't smell as good as you," Sam muttered.

Your faces got flushed. You hid it as you grabbed a waffle. Sam was grinning.

You never thought of Sam as the romantic type but you were wrong.

"Where do you wanna sit?" Colby wondered.

"Let's go over there." you pointed to a table by the corner, nobody was near it.

You and everyone else walks to the table.

"Okay, today we are going to try and drive as far as we can home alright?" Colby addressed.

"Alright." Sam took a bite of his food.

2 days later. At home.

You open the door with your bags, "Finally back!"

"I'm not going to drive for the next 20 years," Colby's says.

You run up the steps into you and Katrina's room.

When you were done running up the steps you felt sick to your stomach.