83: The Cub Had Tampered With The Test

On his father side?, meaning his father has royal blood coursing through his veins and strong one too of the eunuch deems it pure.

The crowd whispers amongst themselves.

"The minister Liang was of royal lineage"

"A foreign prince, this explains a lot about his noble presence"

"This must be great luck"

The emperor didn't say anything but when the chatter of the people where becoming out of hand he opens his mouth and uttered.

"Quiet"

And soon the the room fell into a deep silence, then the emperor signaled the eunuch to continue.

"There is still a matter at hand your highness" the enunch said

Liang MengYao looked at him confused, he was confirmed to be royal what the matter now?. Ate they still want to continue this.

"Your highness because of the pure blood that runs through your veins is proven to be true after all, we still must continue on"

Liang MengYao looked at him eyes filled with confusion and an unsettling glare. This stare made the eunuch nervous but years of professionalism made him know how to deal with the situations.

"While you are proven to be imperial blood it doesn't mean it is if this empire" the eunuch said

The little bit of relief Liang MengYao felt was soon crush with the enunch's declaration, this was quite upsetting.

"Your saying, that I'm not the prince's child?" Liang MengYao said

"No I dare not your highness, you see their are 3 official members of the royal family now but that doesn't mean they are the only ones, you see his imperial majesty the emperor has 2 other siblings both she males that were married off in different empires. You may be proven to be one of their offspring"  the eunuch explained.

"If I failed this test would I still be killed?" Liang MengYao asked bluntly

"No! No, your highness you are proven not a liar in claims of being royal and didn't insult the emperor so even if you fail you will be free and naturally inherit the minister's wealth" the eunuch explained thoroughly.

From an unfavorable situation where his life at risk and leaving his Male wife to this world, now to a win win situation Liang MengYao was confused on how to feel.

What if he gets excited and another contradicting thing happens and puts his life in danger once again, there was no reason to become excited when so many controversies is happening, Feng Huan smiled upon his brother this world make it more easier for his brother to inherit the throne as his lineage was pure that his own that is his of noble and royal.

The eunuch then gently left with this bowl and another was carried to him with dagger holders, everyone gently bows as the prince got up walking down to went face to face with Liang MengYao. Beside each was a servant bowing with a dagger stretch forward to them in between the two was a bowl held by a different enunch.

No words where said and both only gently took the daggers lifting their right fingers and pierced their fingers, though Liang MengYao already had a pierce he had to do it again for the first one already stop bleeding.

Both soon put their fingers over the bowl and let their bloods dripped into it, both their attention where focused on the bowl as the blood droplets from both their fingers hang over the bowl.

When it felt as though enough blood was added the both simultaneously retract their fingers, and now began to wait for the moment of truth.

Truth be told this was the type of test Liang MengYao was expecting, therefore wasn't worried about it at all their bloods will mix since before coming here he had drink several bottles of vinegar to lower his blood pressure and so his blood in reaction to things it the water only.......

He looked inside the bowl as the blood water mixed with each other, no one could see through Liang MengYao's trickery no except Feng ChongLin, the pure in difference was plaster over Liang MengYao but Feng ChongLin who was use to Liang Huan and his deceitful ways could tell the cub had tampered with the test.