37 - ARC 4.7

Third P.O.V

"Their going to get married! Their going to get married!!"

Gabriel shouted to his fiancée. The first princess was having tea with princess Naomi before he rudely burst in.

"If you could wait until tea time is over to rant, that would be preferable."

The first princess said patiently. The two had an arranged marriage, but they were on good terms with each other.

"Aren't you wondering who is getting married?"

Gabriel asks. The first princess sighs.

"Who?"

She asks with an exasperated expression.

"(Y/N) and Angelica."

The first princess jumps to her feet.

"They are!?"

She asks with a grin. (Y/N) and Angelica's meeting was not accidental, Gabriel and the princess each had a friend they wanted to be happy. So they subtly introduced Angelica and (Y/N).

Since then they have been silent wingman/wingwoman.

"Yeah! I saw (Y/N) checking on a ring when they thought I wasn't looking. They also have a date tomorrow!"

Gabriel and the princess excitedly conversed.

"(Y/N)?"

In their excitement, Gabriel and the princess had completely forgot about Naomi's presence.

"(Y/N) is a friend of mine."

Gabriel explained.

"Oh, that's nice. How did you meet?"

Naomi asks innocentlly. Gabriel hesitates before responding.

"They saved me when I was kidnapped as a child."

Naomi had a strange glint in her eyes after hearing that.

"Well, your friend seems lovely."

Naomi then excused herself and went to her room.

Naomi was angry-no, furious.

After she was rescued by the knights and returned home, she searched for her savior as soon as she woke up. Naomi doesn't know why she was so desperate to find her hero, but she assumed it was just her wanting to be close to her hero.

But... They were nowhere to be found. It was like they disappeared. Still, she searched, and searched, only to find that they were right under her nose the whole time. Getting married no less!

Well, engaged, but that's not the point!

She couldn't understand this possessive feeling she was having over someone she barely knew, but that only made her want to see them even more.

Looks like I'll be paying (Y/N) a visit.

Author's Note: Two things.

1. I know some of you thought Gabriel or Angelica might be the yandere, but Gabriel is the wingman, and Angelica's relationship with (Y/N) is to be wholesome and pure.

2. I think I've figured out my update schedule. Update, update, break. Update, update, break. It may not be precise, but that's how I think my brain unconsciously works.

See you in the next chapter!