𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚃𝙷𝚁𝙴𝙴

• • •「𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃」• • •

"And what is this?"

"Apple!"

"Can you spell it?"

"A-P-P-L-E..."

Nanami nodded and petted your head as a reward. He had been teaching you how to read words and spell them. He was upset that Gojo didn't care about your education. He knew you're half a curse, but you're still a child that exists and needs to be educated. Thus, Nanami took it as his responsibility to teach you at least how to read and write in the main time. It was unacceptable that you didn't get the proper education in your past life and it would never be acceptable if you didn't get educated in your current life.

Nanami lifted another card with a picture and a word, "What is this?" He asked and you tried to read the word on the card, "Rose!" You chanted happily.

"Spell it."

"R-O-S-E!"

Nanami nodded again and placed the card down, "Since you did well, I will give you a slice of [Favorite Flavor] cake as a reward." When he said that, your E/C innocent eyes sparkled as you started clapping your hands in delight, "Yay! Cake!" You jumped up after Nanami stood to go to the kitchen to get you a piece of the cake he had bought it recently.

Once the slice was placed in front of you, a big smile formed on your lips, "Arigatō, Nanami san!" With that, you started to eat the cake. It was really delicious to say the truth and you enjoyed it a lot. Working hard can get you the best rewards.

Just then, there was a knock on the door and Nanami let out a sigh, making his way to tge door. He knew who was coming to visit you, but you didn't care since you wanted to just enjoy your reward. However...

"Y/N! MY BABY! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!"

You were suddenly yanked away from your cake to a crushing embrace. You stared up and saw it was Gojo who was tightly hugging you, "He-llo... Gojo s-san..." You struggled to say as the hug was suffocating you. Gojo released you and laughed nervously, "Hehe, sorry about this Y/N chan. But I really missed you." He said and you huffed while pouting your lips, it had been just two days since he let you stay with Nanami and now he is acting as if he hadn't see you for long.

"Gojo san! I was eating my cake, but you pulled me away!" You whined.

Gojo placed his hand in your head and ruffled your hair, "I'm sorry~ I just came to take you to meet someone~" Again, your eyes sparkled at the thought of meeting another friend.

"Who? Who? Who?"

"Ah ah ah, once you finish eating we will go."

Nanami came to the room and dragged Gojo out of the kitchen to talk with him privately. Nanami crossed his arms as he glared the white haired man-child, "Where are you taking her? Knowing you, it won't be somewhere safe." The blond male raised an eyebrow, waiting to hear what disaster the teacher had in mind. Gojo shrugged his shoulders, "Nowhere in particular, but I'm going to let her meet Okkotsu kun." The younger male was suspicious as his glare sharpened.

"State your reasons."

"I literally don't know why, maybe they will have a good bond."

Nanami sighed and shook his head, "Just don't put her in dangerous situations." He turned around and was about to leave, but remembered something, "Another thing, don't let Y/N uneducated." Gojo gave a big nod and smiled.

"Alright!"

✧═════•❁❀❁•═════✧

You hid behind Gojo as you held into his pants tightly. That black haired teenager looked really scary with his blank look. Plus, the weird feelings you get from him, it made you unsure whether to approach him or not.

Gojo picked you up and smiled at the male, "Y/N, meet Okkotsu Yuta. Yuta kun, this is Y/N chan! Jujutsu butterfly!" He introduced, rubbing his cheeks against yours.

Yuta smiled at you gently, offering his hand for a hand shake, "Hello Y/N, it's nice to meet you." That scary aura was replaced with a friendly one, that made you slightly relaxed. You found yourself unconsciously reaching your hand to shake his, "I-it's nice to meet you too." You shyly greeted, a small blush appearing on your face.

"He is so nice and kind... like a prince..." You thought, apparently developing a childish crush on Yuta. Suddenly and without any warnings, Gojo placed you and your bag in Yuta's arms, making the second year panic, "I'm leaving Y/N with you, watch over her!" He said and started to walk away.

"Wait, Gojo sensei! I-..."

"Don't worry, Y/N is a good girl!"

You and Yuta stood there dumbfounded as you both watched Gojo run away. Yuta looked down at you and smiled, "I was told she is the daughter of the king of curses, so strange that she is nothing like him." He thought, seeing that you were so shy to talk to him. His fixed his way of holding you which made you look up at him, "So Y/N, would you like to do something?" He asked, giving you an eye closed smile.

You stared at him wih daze and nodded, "Yeah... Can we go to the park and play together?" You politely asked, shyness taking control over you. The black haired teen laughed, "Sure thing, let's have some fun." With that, he started to make his way to the park.

Unbeknown to him that Rika was hoping he would let her meet you and play with you as well. She wished you wouldn't be scared of her once you meet her.