The Book Café-Introduction

Hello, my loves!

Are you a writer, looking for people to read your books? Are you tired of spamming people, telling them to read your books, and yet not getting any response?

OR

Are you a reader, looking for good books to read but can't find one? Aren't you tired of finding books that do not interest you, thus failing to find "the one"?

Being both a writer as well as a reader, I know how much you all struggle each day.

SO I PRESENT TO YOU THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEMS

<<THE BOOK  CAFÉ>

Now for the Introductions:

I am Navya, the host of this book. But you can call me "Host Nav".

The Purpose of this Book:

For Writers-This book will help you to find the right crowd for your book. Very often you end up promoting your book to people who are not interested in your book's genre. Through this book, you will be able to reach people who have been looking for books like yours and yearn to find new plots and themes in their preferred genre.

This book will help promote books that are underrated and deserve to be noticed by everyone. It will help in the extraction and polishing of the gems hidden deep inside the realms of Wattpad.

For Readers: This book will prove to be a timesaver for you. I understand that you have a life outside of Wattpad. For many people (including me) writing brings comfort and reading is like therapy. Through this book I will try and make your reading experience as pleasurable as possible.

HAPPY READING AND WRITING!