[ 22 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
- AM I GETTING KIDNAPPED? -
───── ⋆♡⋆ ────

"She's not here, dammit!" Mr. Choi called out as he walked into the detention room. He looked around the room one more time, but neither Jiwoo nor Jake were to be seen there.

Mr. Choi sighed deeply and rolled his eyes, "This is why I hate kids."

The teacher turned around and immediately after, his phone rang. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and picked it up, "What is it? ... No, I don't have her yet, because she ran away. ... Fuck you."

Choi hung up the phone and then threw the device roughly on the ground. He stomped on his phone a few times until the device broke and it was no longer usable.

He had to go find her, as he had just been ordered to do on the phone and take her to his boss, but this school is full of cameras, full of teachers, and surely more difficult obstacles.

And he couldn't just kidnap an 18-year-old teenager with him just because of that boy, could he?

What a mentally disturbed weirdo is that boss. Why does he want him to kidnap an 18-year-old girl?

The worst part was, he had to do it. He would have been fired otherwise and he really needed the money he gets paid for this.

After all, Mr. Choi was nobody but a pathetic guy who has in a poor family and really needs money to live through life.

And now he had to kidnap an innocent girl. He had no other choice...

Quickly Mr. Choi ran down the corridor of the school ignoring everything and everyone, anything to find that girl Jiwoo.

-

"Bye, Jiwoo. Go back to the detention classroom soon to avoid being punished worse by the teacher," Sunghoon said as he turned around, walked out of the school building and left a frozen in place Jiwoo.

Jiwoo looked down at her feet and bit the inside of her cheek.

Jake and Sunghoon both left her, suddenly, out of nowhere and she didn't know why.

It felt strange and painful in her heart. Her best friend and her crush.... Ouch!

Suddenly, Jiwoo heard footsteps appear from behind her. Jiwoo sobbed and stayed in her spot without turning around, she wasn't in a good mood right now to turn herself around to see who those footsteps were from.

The footsteps stopped out of nowhere.

"Yang Jiwoo," someone said her name. The voice sounded very close, as if someone was standing behind her.

It was an adult voice. It sounded like a man, but Jiwoo wasn't quite sure yet.

After hearing her name, she was finally ready to turn around. Her eyes widened when she saw that Mr. Choi was standing in front of her.

Had she been caught now? Was she now fucked? Would she now be punished even worse as Sunghoon had told her?

"The principal told me to pick you up and give you your grade list, but it's in my car," Mr. Choi suddenly began. Jiwoo frowned her eyebrows. "Will you come with me, Jiwoo?"

Jiwoo gulped and hesitated for a moment. He asked that very suddenly...

The girl nodded up and down, slowly, after hesitating for a while.

"Good," Mr. Choi smiled kindly at her and walked past her, heading towards the exit of the school to head towards the parking lot where his car was parked, "Follow me."

Jiwoo remained in her spot for a moment before she slowly walked behind the teacher.

She followed him until she finally arrived at the teacher's car. He opened the back doors and pretended to grab a document from the car. Jiwoo, who was about a meter behind him, was waiting impatiently with her arms crossed.

Mr. Choi looked back at Jiwoo for a moment to see if she was still standing there, and then when he saw that she was still standing there, he looked at the main entrance of the school to see if there was no one else to see.

He sighed deeply before turning fully towards Jiwoo.

"And, have you found it?" Jiwoo asked coldly, her arms still crossed.

Out of nowhere, Mr. Choi's hands formed a fist and punched Jiwoo hard on her cheek. Jiwoo screamed in pain and landed on the hard, concrete parking lot.

She quickly looked up at him, a scared expression plastered on her face. Why did he hit her so suddenly? What was he going to do?

Am I getting kidnapped?

Mr. Choi bent over her and hit her a few more times with his fists. Jiwoo began to cry, scream, and her lip and nose began to bleed. Her whole body was aching because of the pain she felt. Salty tears rolled down her soft, rosy pink cheeks as she saw Mr. Choi's angry facial expression.

What has she done to him to make him hit her?

Sure enough, the teacher hit her a few more times. Jiwoo groaned in pain a few times before she finally closed her eyes, stopped making a sound, and was unconscious.

The teacher stood up panting and looked at his fists, blood everywhere. He felt like a serial killer like in movies.

He sighed deeply as he looked at the unconscious Jiwoo. He bit his lower lip before bending down and lifting her up in bridal style.

He just beated an innocent girl up, only for money...

Mr. Choi carefully placed her in the back seat of the car and then closed the door. Quickly, he went over to the driver's seat and started the car. Faster than usual, Mr. Choi accelerated the car and drove out of the parking lot at a hell of a speed, which really isn't allowed.

One last time, he looked in the rear-view mirror to check if Jiwoo was really unconscious and decided without hesitation, to take her to his boss.

Everything to get his money and take care of his own family.