Chapter-69

Manik- Riya the

Manik- Riya the... Shit.

Riya- Manik...

(Riya hears a crashing sound from Manik's side, and then the phone goes off, leaving Riya stunned. She looks on shocked and holds the table next to her for support, takes some deep breaths to calm herself and bites her lips as her tears flow down and she tries to control herself.)

Riya- Nahi... nahi... Manik ko kuch nahi hoga. Vo bilkul theek hoga... yes... kuch nahi hoga usse..

[Riya- No... no... Nothing will happen to Manik. He would be absolutely fine... yes... nothing will happen to him.]

(She then thinks something and quickly calls a known person from the hospital where Manik went to take the reports.)

Riya- Hello... umm, hi Rashmi. Actually, my husband Manik had just left your hospital moments ago, and I was talking to him, and there was a crashing sound from the other side. Can you just check if he... if he is okay, please...

Rashmi- Riya, relax, okay. Main check karti hoon jaa ke tu tension mat le. Kuch nahi hoga Manik ko. Theek hoga vo.

[Rashmi- Riya, relax, okay. I will go and check, don't worry. Nothing will happen to Manik. He would be fine.]

Riya- Hmm. Tu please jaldi check kar de.

[Riya- Hmm. Please go and check quickly.]

(Rashmi goes to check near the hospital and finds a crowd of people near a tree. She looks on further and finds a car that has collided with the tree and looks on worried as she sees Manik unconscious in the driver's seat, wounded.)

Riya- Kya hua? Kuch pata chala Rashmi? Manik theek hai naa?

[Riya- What happened? Did you find anything, Rashmi? Manik is okay, right?]

Rashmi- Riya, Manik ki car ka accident ho gaya hai. Uski car pedd se takra gayi hai. Main usko hospital leke jaati hoon, tu jaldi aa jaa. He has a wound on his head, and it's bleeding.

[Rashmi- Riya, Manik's car has met with an accident. His car has hit a tree. I will take him to the hospital, you come soon. He has a wound on his head, and it's bleeding.]

Riya (in tears)- I... I am coming.

(Riya then cuts the call and leaves for the hospital after completing the formalities, and on the other side, Rashmi calls other people from the hospital, and they take Manik inside the OT.)

)