147: Fusion (1)

Chapter 147: Fusion (1)

Neji's body started to heal itself and soon he was back in shape, only left with his bloody clothes.

He first put Nine's body inside his inventory for any emergency, and then changed his clothes. After that, he started to look into his current quirks.

"System, show me my Quirk Page."

[As you wish, master.]

[—Quirk Page—]

In this world, Quirks are genetic changes in a living being's body, they grant abilities that are unattainable by any normal means. This page shows each Quirk the host possesses.

•<Surge - LVL 10 (MAX)>: This Quirk grants the user the ability to convert their own vitality into energy and use the said energy to form destructive shockwaves and vibrations.

•<Eyes of the Lord - LVL 2>: Upon activation, the Eyes of the Lord would enable the user to see through his opponents' techniques and provide him with the means to dodge and attack their attacks even if they're Gods. Note: If used for too long, just like Adam, this can harm the user's lifespan. If higher level, the chance of that happening lessens.

•<Gravity Manipulation - LVL 1>: A Quirk that grants the ability to generate and manipulate Gravity, one of the four fundamental forces of the universe. –Upon increasing the levels, more power would be allowed to generate and more control would be gained in manipulation.]

This part of the page wasn't unusual, but the next part was indeed new.

[•<Weather Manipulation - LVL 7>: Grants the ability to control the weather of a certain range; allowing the user to instantly cause powerful thunderstorms and tornadoes.

—The previous holder of this quirk, Nine, stated the quirk to be too powerful for him to wield as it resulted in the destruction of his body's cellular tissue. However, due to the Gamer's strong body, this weakness is negated.]

[•<All For One - LVL 10 (MAX)>: A weaker duplicate of the original All For One. With this, the user can steal and hold up to eight different Quirks, and also pass them down if wished.

~The quirks down below are all "held" within the quirk, All for One, and therefore wouldn't hold down the user's body.

-{Air Wall - LVL 4}: Grants the ability to create a transparent barrier made of pressurised air to shield oneself in a particular direction. This Quirk can also be used offensively, by releasing a powerful air burst that can push away people and attacks or used as a springboard that can physically push people away.

-{Scanning - LVL 3}: Grants the ability to measure the strength of anyone the user looks at through an infrared-like measurement system which he uses to predict what someone's Quirk is.

-{Bullet Laser - LVL 4}: Grants the user the ability to fire purple-coloured lasers from his fingertips at will. Can easily pierce through human flesh, as well as many other solid surfaces. Can also explode on the impact of certain surfaces.

-{Hydra - LVL 5}: Grants the ability to summon a number of large blue dragon-shaped attacks out of the user's back that he can control at will.

-{Cell Activation - LVL 6}: Grants the user the ability to activate the cells in his own body or another person's body, boosting regeneration and repairing any damage.

—Note: Only works on people with Type-A blood.]

This part of the page was new, and it was very appealing too.