30.

So y'all telling me y'all don't remember Jessica from the first book?-Dajah💗

Bucky

"Finally we have somewhere to sit" Sam said as Y/N just mushed his head and I chuckled. "No you two did good" I complimented looking between the kitchen, and living room.

"Now we just have to mount the TV

"Now we just have to mount the TV." Sam brought up. "Lord" tiffany said. "If i can fix up a boat, I can mount a TV" Sam assured them looked over at me. "Ain't that right buck?" He asked. "Tell then we got this" I said as I looked over at tiffany and Y/N giggling.

"You can mount it?" I asked confused "come on buck" sam said down. "Sam you two break that 65 inch if you want too" tiffany threatened as I was still stuck on the TV being on the wall. Y/N just let out a small laugh. "Don't worry I'll show him a YouTube video we got this" he assured. "It's okay not to know what to do Sam" Y/N brought up. "Yeah Samuel" I agreed. "Buck you are in front of women you can't do that- come on" he said walking towards the tv in the living room in the box.

"Anyways I'm going to go do her hair" tiffany said referring to Y/N. "Okay by the time you two are finished we should be done" Sam assured as they went upstairs. "You don't say that in front of women" Sam said nudging my arm. "What did I say?!" I asked confused. "Even when you're not sure what you're doing you have to act like you know what you're doing to make them feel secured" he explained. "You and I both know we don't know what we're doing" I said. "That's why we have YouTube" he brought up pulling his phone out as we sat down on the couch and started watching videos on how to mount the TV.

"Oh this is easy" I started off as Sam agreed "we're about to have this up in like ten minutes" Sam said as I agreed and we started marking where we wanted to holes for the mount piece that goes on the wall to hold the tv on the wall. I drilled it in as we then opened the TV box taking it out of the package carrying it over to the mount getting ready to put it up, screw it in and be done.

"Give it to mama" we heard through out the house as music started playing loudly. "Beyoncé!" Sam said excitedly as I looked around and Sam started singing along to the words and moving to the beat causing the TV to drop on his end which resulted in the TV dropping on my end. The TV fell face first as Sam and I looked at the TV and he looked towards the stairs. We then looked at each other

"Really Sam?!" I asked frustrated "it might not even be broke" he started off as I just looked at him

"Really Sam?!" I asked frustrated "it might not even be broke" he started off as I just looked at him. "Let's plug it in first" he said as we both picked the TV up then plugged it in. Sam turned it on as the screen was broke like I thought. I immediately looked at Sam "what?" He asked "look at the damn screen" I said as he peeked from the side of the TV where he was standing from turning it "on".

"I'm not getting any ass tonight" he said to himself as I just looked at him. "Well aren't you the super soldier you could pick this whole thing up yourself why didn't you catch it when it fell?!" Sam asked. "Are you gaslighting me?" I asked him. "No it's just a simple question." He said as I just shook my head. "Help me put it back in the box" I said unplugging the TV. "We're putting it in the box?" He asked as I just looked at him. "Do you feel like dying tonight?" I asked as he came over and helped me with the tv placing it back into the box.

"Should we tape it back up and like open it when they get down here or like leave it open?" I asked as we just looked at the box with the broken TV in it. "Leave it open and tell them it's broke" Sam said as I nodded. "What now?" I asked looking over at him. "I think we deserve a beer for mounting the mount up" he said as I agreed going to the fridge getting a beer out the fridge.

About an hour later tiffany made her way downstairs dressed in a simple dress as her hair was in curls. "You look pretty baby" Sam complimented standing up as I faintly smiled at them. "Thank you" Tiffany thanked as they pecked each other's lips and I made a disgusted face.

Y/N

"Please don't burn my damn ear off" I asked "well if you'd hold down your ear I wouldn't be abled to burn you. Now will I?" Tiffany sarcastically asked as I just sucked my teeth holding my ear down so she can flat iron my hair in that spot. "So who's coming over tonight with us for dinner?" She questioned "an old friend" I answered. "Is it Thor you know he's pretty funny and I want to try that drink he gave you last time" she admitted as I giggled.

"Thank you tiff" I thanked "no problem you know I know you and how you are." She said making me smile even more. "Besides I know you'd do the same for me" she added. "It was depressing as hell in here too, no wonder why you had an attitude earlier" she joked as I giggled. "Once I'm finished with you and I change we're going to light some candles that you bought and make it smell like something in this house" she instructed as I agreed about thirty minutes later she was done straightening my hair and now clipping my ends.

"Hell you trying to be a hair donor for my bundles?" She asked while combing my hair. I just laughed "those five years really grew my hair." I admitted. "How did you keep up with it?" She asked "doing what I was doing before" I admitted as she looked at me through the mirror. "Now put some make up on or something I miss YOU" she said as I smiled and went in for a hug. "I needed this" I admitted feeling a tear roll down my cheek. "I know" she said rubbing my back. We just pulled away from each other and she wiped my tear that was rolling down my cheek.

"Get ready it's almost seven" she said as I nodded and watched her walk out my room closing the door behind her. I pulled my hair back out of my face before I started started doing light natural make up which consisted of a skin tint, filling my eyebrows in, lining them up along with lining my lips, placing lip gloss on and placing on natural lashes. I placed lotion on my body before I placed on a pair of medium silver hoops in my ears.

I started getting dressed into a black long sleeve comfortable everyday dress. I then walked back in my bathroom and I sprayed my face with some setting spray. I grabbed my Valentino "Born in Roma" perfume then sprayed my body and perfume temple points before placing it back on my sink. I took the clips from my hair that was holding my hair back and parted my hair down the middle of my head creating a middle part. I combed through my hair and turned to the side looking at how long my hair was in the mirror and it literally touched the top of my butt.

I just faced forward and stared at myself. Even though everything was so simple I felt like I looked so beautiful. I just smiled at myself before cutting out my bathroom light and walking out my bedroom cutting out that light.