| Ch. 18 |

"Aren't any of you guys tired?" I say yawning, "Everyone is. Plus it feels like we all haven't slept in days" On-jo says yawning also.

"Then why not go to bed?" Ji-min states. Everyone nods and they start moving around to see where to sleep.

I look around the room, but some people already took the best spots. I sigh, "What other spot could there be?" I say whispering to myself.

I look near the window and look at the floor, "Guess that's the only spot that's left," I say walking over.

Meanwhile I sit down, I see Su-Hyeok walk over to me, "Hey Y/n," He says sitting next to me.

"Hey.." I say back. The two of us are sitting in awkward silence. Neither of us say anything else.

Su-Hyeok turns and looks at me, "Can I sleep here if you don't mind?" He says. I immediately stay frozen, without saying anything.

"Don't worry, we can sleep further away from each other if you're uncomfortable-" I interrupt Su-Hyeok, "I- Yeah sure.." I say hesitating.

I lay down on the ground even if it feels like a hard stone. Su-Hyeok lays down next to me, then Dae-su turned out the lights.

I hear someone approach Su-Hyeok and I. Since I'm laying down, I look up and see it's Dae-su, "Do you mind If I sleep with you guys too? I can't find any other place to sleep," Dae-su asks looking down at the two of us.

Su-Hyeok and I look at each other, then at Dae-su, "I guess.." Su-Hyeok and I say. Dae-su starts laying down next to Su-Hyeok.

"Could you move over?" I hear Dae-su say. Su-Hyeok starts to move over, then our shoulders are touching.

The space now is tight, except for Dae-su of course. I feel likes it gets colder every minute that passes by.

"Y/n, you look cold-" I interrupt Su-Hyeok, "Okay I'll be honest, yes I am, but it's not a big deal alright?" I say looking at him.

"Yeah right, like I don't Y/n since we were little-" He says nudging my shoulder. I don't know what to say, so I turn the opposite direction.

"Since you're cold, do you mind if I hug you to keep you warm?" I hear Su-Hyeok say.

I feel my cheeks getting red and I say nothing, "Y/n? You never answered my question," He says like he's waiting for an answer.

I look at him, "Sure.." I say nervously. Since we're both facing the same direction, he hugs me straight away.

His embrace is warm, so I hug him too. Both of us are just laying on the ground, hugging each other.

*Your Mind*
"I know I like him and all, but his embrace felt so safe and warm. I feel like we haven't hugged each other for this long. He always so sweet and gentle.."

As we're still hugging each other, I can't sleep. Then, a thought pops up in my head. Where will we all go in the morning?

I think for a few minutes. Maybe I could look for a place now, so in the morning we can go there straight away. (Still Being Careful)

I slowly move Su-Hyeok arms away and I get up slowly. I slowly walk towards the door, but making sure not to make a sound.

I open the door quietly and look both ways, "Coast is clear I guess," I say whispering to myself.

I step out and hear zombies. Then I hear something different, it wasn't zombies. It sounded more like a human walking.

I quickly walk backwards, making sure I shut the door. I turn around and see Su-Hyeok in front of me, "What are you doing Y/n?" He says holding my shoulders.

I just stare at him I don't say a word, "Were you planning to go out there all by yourself?" He says.

"I was gonna-" Su-Hyeok interrupts me, "You can't be going out there all by yourself!" He states.

"I was just trying to find somewhere else we could all go to in the morning okay? Now would you stop yelling? The others are still asleep" I say whispering to him.

I give him a last glare, then I walk away. I go to the area where I was sleeping before and I sit.

Su-Hyeok walks over and sits next to me. I stay silent, while I stare at the ground, "Y/n?" Su-Hyeok says.

"What?" I say still staring at the ground, "Look, I know you can make your own decisions and all that, but you truly worry me a lot-" He says looking down at the ground.

I smile a bit, "You worry me too Su-Hyeok" I say looking up at him. He looks at me to, we both make eye contact with each other.

Since we're both sitting there, I lay my head on his shoulder. He hugs me, as I feel my heavy eyelids closing slowly..

(The end of Ch. 18. Btw sorry I haven't been updating recently. I've had to do some stuff and catch up with some schoolwork I owe.)

Creator:@OfficialAOUADstories