Euphoria-Room mates-Ash

LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK

"My mum may have kicked me out," I smiled, and Rue let out a loud sigh. "Why?" She asked while I followed her to the living room, with my bags in my hands. "Caught me again," I answer dropping my bags on the floor, jumping onto the sofa in the middle of the room.

"Rue, who you talking with?" I heard Fez ask from the other room. "Cousin!" She yelled back.
"The one from last time?" He asked, coming into the room, almost tripping over my bags. "What the?" He asked confused. "She saying?" Rue just nodded her head.
"Still dealing?" I ask him, and he looked at Rue who shook her head, saying no.
"Come on you got to get some rest." She says handing me my bags.
"But-" I started but she nudged me in the ribs making me flinch. "Ow," I say glaring at her, and she just smiled.
"You remember the way to Ash's room?" Rue asked, pushing me down the hallway. "Think so." I smile, walking to the dimly lit room at the end of the hallway. I smiled, seeing the boyfriend sitting on his bed, looking at the ceiling in a trance. I dropped my bags on the ground,
"Surprise!" I yell, jumping onto the bed, startling Ash.

"Who the fuck are you?" Ash asks, pushing me off of him, sitting up a little bit.
"You being serious?" I laugh, giving him a small kiss on his cheek.

"No drugs for Harley!" I hear Fez yell from the living room. "But!" I tried to protest but stopped. "It's useless." I sigh, looking at Ash, who was staring at me in disbelief.

"Harley?" Ash asked, his face lighting up like a Christmas tree on Christmas eve.

"And we got there." I laugh, hugging him.
"Hi, Ash." He smells so good. "I've missed you,"
We stayed cuddled up for a while, enjoying each other's company.

"You know where everything is?" He asks, and I nod.
"No drugs," Rue said, frowning at me.
"Fine," I sigh in frustration, shoving everyone out of the room so I can get dressed in fresh clothes.

"She staying in my room?" I hear Ash ask through the door.
"Yeah," I smirk, getting dressed in a pair of Ash's sweats and an oversized T-shirt. "Sweet!" I hear him say excitedly.

I opened the door, and Ash just stared at me. "Is that mine?" He whines, looking me up and down, practically drooling.
"Be nice to her," Fez smiles, walking away with Rue. "I won't do anything if he doesn't," I smirk, going to sit at the desk to draw.
"Wheres the charger?" I ask looking around the room. "In the drawer," He says, pointing to the desk drawer. "Thanks, I smile opening the drawer."

My eyes lit up as I saw the little bag filled with Oxycontin. I reached in to take it but Ash grabbed my hand, "No, drugs," He smiles, handing me the charger. "I wasn't gonna," I sigh, "Just thinking of it,"
I scrolled through my phone, looking at pictures of puppies, I could feel my eyes get heavier with each blink.
"Which side am I sleeping on?" I yawn, walking over to the bed.
"Left," Ash replies, still on the phone with a client.
I laid down next to Ash facing the wall, trying to sleep, but it was impossible, I can't sleep laying on this side. I closed my eyes and dozed off, but it didn't last long, after an hour or so I felt an arm around my waist.
I sighed turning around, almost kissing Ash in the process.
"Harley?" Ash whispered, looking into my eyes.
"Ash," I blushed, staring at his lips.
I could feel the heat rising in my face, and I felt his lips on mine. I closed my eyes, kissing him back. "I love you," He says as he pulls away, laying on his back.
"I love you too, Ash," I smile laying on his chest, his arm around me.