heartbreak

i miss you. i miss you more than anything. i miss being with you. i miss seeing your face all the time. i miss... you.

why did he have to leave me? why did he have to go? he promised he would never leave me. but he did. he left me. why?

i keep asking myself why. why? why, why, why. was it because of me? did i do something? i want to ask him. but i cant. because he's gone. i've lost him. forever.

i miss his gorgeous blue eyes. i miss the way his eyes light up whenever he sees me, and the way he smiles. the ways his eyes scrunch whenever he smiled.

i miss his hugs. the way he gave me the biggest hug whenever he saw me, and never let go. he never let go. i always did. why did i? why did i let go...

even when we hugged each other for the last time, i was still the one that let go first. he looked... sad. like he didn't want it to be the last time we ever hugged each other.

fuck, i miss him. i miss him so fucking much. if i could turn back time and fix everything i would. i don't want to live without him. i cant live without him. he was the only person who kept me sane. and now he's gone.

imagine that one person in your life. the person that made you feel happy. the person you were always excited to see. imagine them leaving. just disappearing. just disappearing out of your life for good. how would that make you feel? it would fucking hurt. i know.

it feels like your whole world has been crumbled around you. it feels like someone had stabbed you multiple times. it feels like heartbreak. like your heart had been crushed in tiny little pieces and burnt.