Preface

04/08/2022

If you're thinking about reading this, great, I can't stop you. But please keep in mind that I wrote this when I was 12 or 13 years old. I was fucking weird, y'all. Some of this stuff I'm really not proud of, but I don't have the heart to delete it.

You might see some promoting of Ereri fanfictions I wrote that no longer exist.

DO NOT MAKE THREATENING OR NEGATIVE COMMENTS ON THOSE

I genuinely did not ship Ereri back then, I was team Eremika. But I knew a couple people in my personal life that shipped Ereri, so I was kind of surrounded by it. Please don't make negative comments on those parts of the story, because genuinely, I am humiliated about that phase of my life. Trust me, I hate it just as much as you do.

Umm that's all I can think of for right now. Have fun and don't kill me because I am now a 19 year old college student who knows better. I don't even write anymore.

Enjoy.

05/25/2022

Hey sorry one more thing:

If you read this, just know it's primarily aimed at fem identifying readers. It's not very they/them inclusive and I honestly hate that, but I was mostly catering to myself when I wrote this. The specific chapter this comes up in is the one about pet names. A lot of the nicknames were very binary, so if that makes you uncomfortable or upset, I do genuinely apologize. As of right now, I don't plan on editing that since it's been like six years since I wrote any of this and I was a prepubescent tween who should NOT have been on the internet. But, if it becomes a huge issue, I'm willing to either delete that chapter as not to make others uncomfortable or, the more unlikely scenario, I'll add gender neutral nicknames in addition to the gendered ones.

Honestly, I was hoping to leave these fanfics behind and never do anything with them again besides read the occasional funny comment. I don't want to delete the entire book because honestly, I think it's somewhat humorous that people still get joy from this shit show. It was like a huge thing for me, being a mildly popular Wattpad author back then when I wanted to make it my career. But the lack of inclusivity is something I'm willing to bend my own rules for. Let me know what you think, if anyone's bothering to read this preface.