Chapter 1

Aurora:

I open my door to see Steven "well hello sleeping beauty" I chuckled out,"Ha ha ha very funny,you alright?"Steven said smiling,"yeah I'm alright,it's a shit day isn't it?" I said "yeah I completely agree with you there"he said tugging on his coat and let out a yawn.

Steven is a very polite guy,he would always ask if your ok,or if you need anything,but if you would ask him that he would get all frustrated,i don't know why but he would,steven keeps to himself,I have a feeling I'm the only friend he has ever had,yes I may have only know him for only 8 months or so or yes maybe steven has a lot of problems,but he just needs someone to talk to,and to be exact,I am that lucky person.

"Come on then,or Donna will be complaining and I don't think you want that 8 in the morning do you" I said letting out a chuckle and taking my key out of the whole to walk to Steven "oh don't start" he said as we walked to the elevator.

———

We were currently on the bus on the way to work,steven works in a museum and i work as a waitress,I hate my job but aslong as it pays my rent or doesn't have a bitch of a manager like Donna,I'm not complaining.

The bus jolted,making steven wake up from his sleep on someone shoulder,"was your pillow nice" I asked while walking off the bus "what do you-shut up." He said Chuckling, I laughed "alright,I'll see you later alright" I said "meet at the bus stop at three remember,BYEE!" I shouted as I walked away from steven,I turned to see Steven waving and I waved back,I carried on walking to work.

I wish I could tell you who I really am steven,I really wish I could.

———
Author:

Well well well,

The first chapter is officially done,who is Aurora?what does steven actually know about her😏

I hope you enjoyed my first ever chapter of my first ever book!❤️❤️

Words:368