Hospital

Recap...

I try to resuscitate Kiera as we drive but I don't know if I can.

Allessandro POV:

I just keep pacing back and forth in the waiting room. I can't believe she's in surgery. We didn't know her for long and now she's fighting for her life. It's been 3 hours and still no news. I pace even more as the minutes go by then a doctor finally comes out. "Is she ok?" I ask.
"Kiera made it through surgery and is now in recovery,"
"What happened?" Santo asks walking up along with Alfeo and Antonio. Matt had to take the rest home a while ago.
"She had some serious internal bleeding and sepsis had entered the lungs, we had to perform surgery to remove the infected tissue. She is in critical condition but I believe she will recover soon. But there are many injuries that we have to ask you about," the doctor says and looks at me in the end.
"What injuries?"
"She has many injuries to her abdomen, legs, arms, head, and face. She had two broken ribs, and many cuts and bruises. Many of her cuts are infected,"
"What?" I ask, I never noticed she was injured.
"Do you know where any of her injuries came from?"
"No, we just adopted her a few days ago,"
"Ok, if you guys want to come and see her you can, visiting hours are almost over so you will have to leave soon," he says. I don't want to leave her but I need to research her father and anyone she used to interact with. I follow the doctor to her room, Santo, Alfeo and Antonio aren't far behind. We go into her room and sit with her as long as we can. But soon we had to leave and go back home.

Kiera POV:

Nightmare

I'm stuck in the basement. I tried to run away but he caught me before I could. He punished me all night but left this morning because he had business. His punishments are terrible. He got really angry and just kept torturing me. I hear the basement door creak open and he steps inside. "Hello princess, I missed you today," he says and comes over to me. "I think I need to teach you a few lessons on obedience," he says and starts to untie me. He picks me up and carries me to the table in the corner and chains me up stretching my body to tie my legs as well. "Now princess, what are you going to start calling me everyday?" He asks. I don't answer. He grabs a knife and starts cutting me.
"Please stop," I say but he continues for a few more minutes. Making multiple cuts on my body.
"Now answer me, what are you going to call me everyday,"
"M-aster or sir,"
"Good girl," he says and starts kissing where he cut me. "I'm sorry I hurt you princess but if you just listened I wouldn't have to do this," he says.

End nightmare

I slowly start to wake up but not fully. I hear people talking but I can't open my eyes. I try to move but that doesn't work either. So I just lay there and eventually the voices fade away. I try to open my eyes again and it works a little so I try to move. I manage to move my hand so I try to open my eyes again. This time I open them and look at my surroundings. I'm in a hospital room. I don't remember anything that happened after Marco accused me of starving myself. I look down at my arms and notice all of my scars and bruises are visible and my cuts have been bandaged. Then I hear someone walk in and I try to cover my arm.

"What are you doing Keira?"
"Nothing,"
"I'll go get Allessandro," Marco says and walks out. I continue to cover my arm and I notice other bruises showing. I'm in so much pain but I manage to cover everything. I hear people walking in and I look up.
"Kiera," Allessandro says. Santo, Alfeo and Matt rush in and sit by my bed. The rest of them just look at me sadly. Even Marco and Luca have some emotion on their face. Antonio clears his throat and starts talking. "What happened to you?"
"Nothing,"
"Don't fucking lie, we saw the bruises. You were coughing up blood," Luca yells and I flinch. I hate when I do that. And everyone noticed.
"Ok, we don't expect you to tell us everything but please tell us why you're so injured," Matt says. I don't want to tell them. But I don't think I can get out of this. What if they find out about them though? I let them go to protect them. But if they look into my records they could be able to find them. But if I tell them some of it maybe they won't look. And it's not like I have to tell them about him.
"Fine, I'll tell you" I say. Antonio closes the door and locks it.
"Ok," he says and walks closer. I take a breath and start telling them my story.
"When I was younger my dad would neglect me, he always favored my brothers but I still loved him. When I was four that's when he first hit me. He had been aggressive before but it was just pushes. As I got older he stopped feeding me often. I still cared about him though. I thought it was normal. When I was 8 he beat me for the first time and after that instead of one hit or kick sometimes. I was beat everyday. He did it in anyway possible. I had to do all of the housework and after he started beating me he never fed me. Sometimes I would get an apple or water when I was younger but I never got much. His friends would touch me but he didn't care. He also did a few times, he always said I reminded him of my mom and that's why he did it. He did anything for drug money so he would use me. The abuse continued until they died and you adopted me," I finish talking and look up. Santo and Alfeo were crying. Luca and Marco had no expression. Antonio and Matt look like their going to kill someone and Alessandro looks like he's thinking. Then he starts speaking.
"What do you mean him and his friends would touch you?" He asked. All of the guys look at me like they just noticed that detail.
"That they would touch me,"
"In what ways Kiera," Antonio says coldly.
"Inappropriately," I say and Matt gets up and punches the wall. After he storms out so does Luca.
"Did he ever," Santo starts saying but trails off.
"Yes," I say then all hell breaks loose.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. I didn't really know how to write this part but I hope you guys liked it.