Bonus Chapter - The Young General

5 years later....

It was another winter morning. Few days ago there was a rain which cooled down the temperature even more. This year's winter is closer than usual and since Samrat was located in such a frosty area, the weather is always cool, even in summer days. The high mountains surrounded Samrat were standing like a protector covered by snow almost whole years. By these years Samrat was peaceful. Even if Samrat has many enemies and those could not wait to take down Samrat by any means but they still didn't dared to move a finger against it. Attacking on Samrat was a great disadvantage for them. And if the emperor knows about their plan he would take action before them. They all knew what happened to Riharsh few years ago. He went against Samrat and planned many things yet, he couldn't win at the end but died in the bettle field tragically. They even heard that to show the victory Samrat even hanged the head of Riharsh high at the border for month. Just thinking about it no one dares to go against Samrat yet just sulking turning their heads. 

In the Varishtha Temple two peopl stood there looking at the white bowl on the table. The bowl containing red liquid which looked darker in colour. There was a faint smell coming from the bowl.

Aiyara narrowed her eyes before she ran her eyes over the pages of the book in her hand "I think the colour should be more light. Why it has dark one?"

The man standing beside her frowned "I told you not to add red herb but you didn't listened"

Aiyara turned to look at the man "old man, I have done what exactly written in the book. If you are that genius why don't you take the lead then?"

Umaj looked at her "then why the colour is so dark?" He pointed towards the bowl.

Aiyara rolled her eyes "how would I know? I have added everything here as per book instructions"

"There must be something we have missed" Umaj shook his head.

"How could that be? Are you doubting my skills?" Aiyara got angry "I have been learning medicine since I was young. And I have even followed master long so I have learnt many things and studied as per her guidance" she said proudly.

Umaj looked at her. He couldn't deny that shr is talented. The book in her hand was something Nandini sent two weeks ago. She gave the book to them and also said to make Scarlett Root pill. Aiyara and him was studying the method but still couldn't get to the of perfection yet their experiment.

"There was a sample pull that master sent earlier. I think it she send it to give us some idea" saying this Aiyara pulled out a small box then opened the lid revealing a light red pill.

"Since the pill is here, we need to work hard"

In Samrat....

Nandini picked the book and ran her eyes through the contents "everything looks good" she mumbled. The book in her hand was not a story book but the account book of the harem. There was a list of how many people spending money and how many servants are going take their rewards or other thing.

"The expenses of the harem is normal. There's no need to change" she said before giving the book to the accountant who was waiting patiently.

"Your majesty, her highness Empress Dowager said to list out names to give rewards" the accountant reminded. He was in charge of keeping the account but he need to show the work every month to the empress.

"It's fine, hand the matter to the keeper. She will provide the list of maids"

"Yes your majesty" the accountant bowed before leaving.

"This rain has really gave trouble to everyone" Ageratina uttered angrily as she walked in.

"What happened to you?" Nandini asked.