Chapter 44~ "Yours"

Not edited- heyyy, sorry for such a gap in the updates but I literally could not find any ideas to write about, i also didn't rlly like this chapter but am still posting it cause it's better then the other seven drafts...

Abby Madden

My eyes meet Ivy's piercing green ones when she drops a plate full of cake on the table in front of me, my head turning and I see Akira stab the chocolate cake with a fork.

"Eat" they both demand at the same time, I roll my eyes as Ivy sits down beside me and is slapping her dress to calm it done, how Akira runs her hands through her hair as she sits on the other side of me

I send Ivy a weird look when she's fanning herself with her hands, sitting beside me instead of being with her guests and Ares.

"I'm not hungry," I murmur, crossing my arms over my chest, rubbing my forearms with my palms when a cool breeze runs through the air. I'm genuinely not hungry, but that doesn't change the fact I haven't eaten all day.

It's almost midnight, most of the guests have left and it's just the closer family and friends left.

Mason had to leave because a player on his team got injured so he's filling in, and D is dropping him off to the jet.

Akira sighs as she leans back against her chair, "can you at least have some?" she asks nicely and I raise an eyebrow at her friendly tone. She narrows her eyes the slightest bit telling me my feisty bestie is still hidden in there.

When Ivy sends me a 'please' look I let out a deep breath before reaching forward and grabbing the metal fork in my fingers, lightly getting some cake on the fork before bringing it towards my lips.

My eyes find Seb's back as he talks to some random old man, Regina or whatever her name was is standing beside the old man. Ares and Athena had to invite them because of their alliance, but she makes me want to take this very fork and stab her tits until I drain them of the plastic.

My hand grips the fork tighter as I bring it towards my mouth, I watch as her eyes slowly run down Seb's body as he seems to be completely oblivious, talking to the old man in front of him.

I tone out the conversation Akira and Ivy are having about her honeymoon, I roughly pull the fork out of my mouth as I watch Regina undress my man with her eyes, how the hell is he so damn unaware of her eye fucking him?

That or he just doesn't give a shit.

Another gust of cold air hits me and I feel goosebumps rise on my skin, my eyes narrow a bit when she bites down on her bottom lip, her eyes following every action Seb takes. Even when he twists his wrist to look at the time from his watch.

I swear to fucking god...

I drop my fork to the plate and the 'clink' sound causes the conversation between the two to stop, they both look at me with a raised eyebrow. Or well Ivy tries but fails to raise only one eyebrow.