Fifteen ♡︎

[Sorry for any mistake]
Long chp~

Taehyung with red shots eyes and a broken heart drag himself towards his house's front door

Taehyung with red shots eyes and a broken heart drag himself towards his house's front door. He fumbles with the keys, groaning in frustration when he couldn't put in. His eyes were too blurry to see what he was doing. With a tear drop he signs when he finally got it open, and stumbles in. He almost trips while taking his shoes off, his breath hitch when he heard his sister's voice.

"Taebear, is that you, baby?" his sister called from the kitchen. Taehyung curses. He forgot his sister was home. 'Shit, fuck' he quickly wipes his eyes, trying to look normal. He wanted to run to the bathroom to clean himself, but was caught before he could.

"Omo, you here-" His sister's smile fall when he saw his brother's face, red nose, eyes red, taehyung quickly look down fidgeting. His sister, with no word, walk to towards to him and stand in front of him. With her shaky hands, she touches both his cheeks and lifts his face. Yoona bites her lips when she saw tears swimming in his eyes. Taehyung, knowing he can't hold back his eyes, let out heart-wrenching tears. She immediately embraced him.

Jungkook stumbled into his apartment. The light automatically turns on by itself, irking of alcohol. He removes his jacket and throws it somewhere in the corner, not caring where it lands. He stumbles towards the kitchen and walks towards the fridge. jungkook opens it and brought out three cans of sodas.

He Slammed them on the counter and sat on the kitchen chair. He opens the first can and starts gulping it down his throat, not caring how it slips on his mouth to his shirts. When he drinks enough, he slams down half of the can down.

Jungkook sat facing his living room. Now he looks different from earlier this evening. His hair that was styled is now dishevelled, his hair on his face, eyes red shots, lips red from biting nose rosy from crying, cheeks flushed. With only one thought in his head, one thought he keeps trying to convince himself of, ' I did the right thing.

Jungkook has been in a situation like this before, but this time it hit differently. Jungkook sat there in his apartment alone with no one to comfort him, but he doesn't need anyone, anyway. He is fine. He doesn't have to feel bad for anyone or anything, he did nothing wrong, so yeah he shouldn't care, it all be over soon, he will get over it soon.

Yoona cringe her nose as she wiped the still crying younger's snort with tissue. "You going to get a headache if you keep crying like this you" she rolled her eyes when Taehyung let out another sob. "gosh will you please stop and talk to me instead" "h-he *hiccup* he broke it off with me~" He finishes then let out another cry.

"Well, clearly, that seems to be the case. I still don't understand how you started without letting me know anything Tae~, you know I don't enjoy seeing you like. It is rare to see you in this state, and why? Huh? Why won't you let me go meet that asshole that broke my brother's heart? To give him my peace of mind, whoop the hell out of his ass!" She finishes, looking angry as hell. No one hurt his baby brother and thinks they will go scout free. This made taehyung chuckle through his tears.