Chapter 16

NARRATOR

Freya stared at Evera who was caressing the hair of her son, Blade while he's sleeping.

-

"Where could my mommy and daddy be?" Asked the girl with a sad expression. "And what necklace do I need to find?" She asked again while looking at the moon above her.

"Am I lost? What do I need to do to find my family? To find my mommy and daddy? And why did the kid run away from me when he saw me and called me a monster?" She asked the moon again, this time sobbing softly.

"Where is my mommy and daddy!?" She shouted before sitting down and crying all night.

-

Those memories linger on Freya's mind, she frowned before glancing at Evera and her son and turning into a snow.

She flew towards one portal, the fairy realm. She went inside and took action to find Blaze.

She closed her eyes before opening it again, the necklace is still inactive so she can control her powers freely temporarily.

After a few seconds, she opened her eyes and it was white with blue swirling around it. She then began to look for Blaze.

Just like how she could find people who were in contact with her snow, she could also find people who were in contact with her personally.

Then Blaze's scent attacked her nose and she Immediately fell to the ground.

Releasing her wings, she flew towards the place where she got the scent and was astounded by the person in front of her.

She could feel it was Blaze, but he look like something she couldn't even explain.

Blaze looked just a like a shadow, but it's eyes were brighter than the light. He was a smoking figure.

"Blaze!" She Immediately shouted, attracting the shadow figure, then it let out a wide grin, Freya shivered when she saw that grin.

"Err Freya, am I right? Seems like my guess is right. You have the same power energy as me." The shadowy figure chuckled darkly, the wide grin still plastered on his face.

"Who are you? What are you doing to Blaze? What have you done to him?" Freya asked, getting ready to attack.

"Relax, snow face. I'm his power, just showed him who's boss you see." The shadowy figure answered and Freya was stunned by what she had just heard.

What did the shadow mean? He is Blaze's power? Is there really something like that in this world?

"Well, if that's the case, can you bring his body back now?" Freya asked with a frown. She was startled when the shadow laughed loudly.

"Are you serious? He needs to defeat me before retrieving his body. Or.. someone should defeat me, but it will only be temporary and I can control his body once again." The power spirit smirk darkly.

Freya frowned before opening her palms, then a blue snowball appeared above her hands.

She then began to attacked the shadow figure but it Immediately dodged the attack.

Then it also smiled and the shadow's hands became more smoky and it directly attacked Freya.

Freya's eyes widened and she didn't find the right time to dodge. The Shadow's hand hit her stomach and she flew backwards.

She tried to stand up and this time, she was angry. She then raised her hands and her snow began to attacked the shadow figure at a fast speed.

Freya was glowing strongly, her eyes were creepier than before. The shadow figure was stunned and didn't dodge in time, causing the snow to surround him.