31.

Y'all her name was Jessica not Jennifer my bad 💀💀💀 y'all know who tf I'm talking about -Dajah💗
Bucky

I made a disgusted face watching Sam and Tiffany kiss as I seen Y/N finally come downstairs in a black dress that hugged all her curves in the right places.

"Uh-oh" Sam started off looking over at Y/N "I know that ain't who I think it is" he said placing his hands on his hips as Y/N giggled

"Uh-oh" Sam started off looking over at Y/N "I know that ain't who I think it is" he said placing his hands on his hips as Y/N giggled. "You see it" she started of flipping her hair over her shoulders and turning around showing off herself as I just smiled at her. "All natural" she added swinging her hair

 "All natural" she added swinging her hair

as Sam chuckled. "Pretty as always" Sam said as Y/N smiled and they hugged each other. "Thank you" she thanked as I stood up and smiled at her. "I like your hair" I complimented making her smile. "Thanks Bucky" she thanked.

"Why isn't my tv on the wall though? I was hoping we could've all watched a movie after dinner" she brought up going into the kitchen and placing the lasagna in the oven to heat it up.
"Uh" I started off. "The TV was broke when we plugged it up" sam informed. "Really?" Tiffany asked shocked. "Yeah" I answered nodding my head. "I still have the receipt we can just go back and tell them they gave us a broken TV and more than likely they'll let us trade it out" Tiffany said looking over at
Y/N. "Okay" Y/N agreed as Sam and I just looked at each other sharing a small smirk.

Y/N took a box of Texas toast out of the freezer and
Placed them on a pan before placing it into the oven also. "Bucky take your jacket off" Y/N said as I looked at her. "What?" I asked as she grabbed two of her candles she bought earlier beginning to light them. "Yeah Take off your jacket" sam repeated looking over at me with a smirk. "Show off the arm sexy" he expressed as I just looked at him. "We just want you to be okay and comfortable. Just because someone is coming over don't mean you can't be comfortable" Tiffany corrected as Y/N smiled at me before walking past me going into the Living room with the other candle.

I just looked at her backside hearing Sam next to me. "Don't stare too hard now, you know you got a staring issue you need to work out" he brought up as I faced him "or I can tell her you like her" he suggested. "And I'll tell her you broke the TV and LIED" I simply responded.