𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈━◈

    THE GREAT, GLOOMY HOLD IS CROWDED WITH EMIGRANTS AND THEIR BELONGINGS. To one side, Artoo is coming to the head of a food line holding two bowls. With one of his little claw arms, he grabs a chunk of something that looks like bread.

    Artoo slips a tube into a tub of mush and sucks up a large quantity. The server sees him, scolding him, "hey! No droids!"

    Artoo takes one last big suck and heads away from the food line. The server shouts after him angrily. The little droid moves past groups of eating or sleeping emigrants and comes to Anakin and Astrid's table–Padme had made a friend and insisted on sitting with them–where Anakin is sound asleep. The young Jedi seems to be having a nightmare. He squirms and turns restlessly.

    "No, no, Mom, no," the boy whispers, sweating. Astrid leans over resting her hand on his arm. He wakes up with a start, then realizes where he is. Astrid looks at him, worry pouring into her green eyes.

    He stares back, somewhat confused, "what?"

    "You were having a nightmare," Astrid informs the boy. Anakin looks at Astrid a little more closely, trying to see if he has revealed anything about his nightmares. The girl hands him a bowl of mush and bread. "Hungry?"

    "Yeah," Anakin simply said, pushing himself upright. Astrid takes the food from Artoo, patting him on his dome head as a thanks. She places the bowl in front of him. "Thanks."

    Astrid simply nods, fiddling with the spoon. She wasn't hungry, but Artoo had made a fuss about her not eating–beeping and all–so to avoid the annoyed stares of the immigrants, she gave in to the droid's demands.