Epilogue

Beomgyu closed the book or rather the diary that was once her's. His tears escaped his eyes once again after reading it. He never attended her funeral in the morning but he came to visit before evening by visiting her parent's house, which in result, her mother gave him the diary.

He thank her of course for giving him this book.

The reason why he couldn't attend at the morning is because he can't bear to see his first love's skinny and pale body. Her hazel eyes, oh how he wished he could stare into it for the last time.

Everything that remind him of her makes him break down. He just went back home after visiting her parent's house and saying his final good byes for her.

He entered his dimmed, messy room. Feeling his legs giving up on him, he sat on the floor of his bedroom as he started to read the diary.

'' Just look how more pages were there, waiting for her to fill her memories and feelings in it. '' Beomgyu whispered as tears slowly falling down from his eyes.

He wiped his tears as he slowly standing up, walking towards his desk and sat down. Picking his blue pen up, he turned to an empty page on the diary.

Dear you,

I will keep this book with me and continue to fill it up with my memories and feelings as I travel all around the world. That is what you wanted right? Travel all around the world? I will travel with you in my heart. I'll promise to eat well, stay healthy and meet new people who are willingly to be my friend. But just so you know, I will not find a new lover to replace you. I promise you that I will never replace you. Let's meet again soon, okay? In another life, where you and me will reunite and be together again.

Yours truly,
Choi Beomgyu