Arc 1: The President and His Sweetheart Double (1-5)

"Ji Sishen! Don't be ashamed!"

"Do you really think you are the eldest son of the Ji family?"

The person who spoke, with the shiny black leather shoes brushed on his feet, stomped and crushed the person on the ground.

It's like stepping on an ant.

pain......

It hurts so much.

When Ji Sishen regained consciousness, there was only such a feeling.

Who the hell dares to step on Lao Tzu?

"I asked you to serve me. That's because I look down on you. They're all things to accompany you to sleep in a nightclub. How lofty do you really think you are?"

"If you have the ability, you ask your 'fiance' to save you!"

As he spoke, the people around him began to burst into laughter.

This is laughing at people on the ground. As a man, as the most proud son of the Ji family, he can only go to the knees of Chenghuan's men.

Ji Sishen's consciousness finally completely recovered.

I also learned all the current plots from the system mouth.

However, I was afraid that this delicate and tender face would soon be disfigured by the other party.

Zhao Wenting held the collar around his neck and grabbed Ji Sishen from the ground.

He mocked in an extremely contemptuous tone, "Ji Sishen, people must have self-knowledge. If you don't even have this self-knowledge, then you are not worthy of being a human being!"

Ji Sishen had not yet fully integrated with this body, but now he was strangled by someone, and suddenly felt less breathing in his lungs, and the whole person was so uncomfortable that he couldn't breathe at all.

fuck!

As soon as he wakes up, force him to do something, right?

"Just as you look like a piece of wood, it's not uncommon for me to post it upside down!"

"If it weren't for your good looks, would you really have such a leisurely heart as an old man?"

Zhao Wenting throws away Ji Sishen directly, and has to start to remove Ji Sishen's clothes.

And the few people who have been beside him all the time are also full of interest at this moment.

A nasty interest.

Looking at the actions of these people, you actually want to... take off your clothes?

Genius remember the address of this site in one second: [Biquge Novel Network] The fastest update! No ads!

Bad mood.

But Ji Sishen keenly heard footsteps from outside the room.

"Brother Jinian, you...don't be angry..."

"I also heard others say that my brother is here..."

This voice sounds...why is it so bitchy?

The person who had planned to make trouble suddenly calmed down.

This makes the system noticeably uneasy.

"Host, what do you want?"

Ji Si raised his brows deeply, "Of course I want you to watch a good show."

have to! Xiao Zuojing is about to be possessed again.

Was it so exciting when it first came up?

Ji Sishen listened to the footsteps keenly, deliberately gave up his resistance, curled his hands in fear and trembling, hugging his knees.