6-10

Gu Jinnian also let Ji Sishen go, maybe this time, it really scared him.

"School starts in two days. I'll take you to school?"

The original owner is a college student, and he will graduate in one year.

In fact, not many people know about his relationship with Gu Jinnian except those in the circle.

After Ji Sishen that day, he has become particularly attached to him now.

Now nestled in Gu Jinnian's arms, he shook his head.

"I don't want to go to school."

Since Gu Jinnian touched Ji Sishen's hair for the first time, now he can't put it down, and he touches his head every time!

Ji Si deeply hugged Gu Jinnian and rubbed in his arms.

"I don't like school."

Gu Jinnian probably understood the reason after hearing this.

He also knew before that those people in the school always talked about Ji Sishen openly or secretly.

Ji Sishen is a boy, but his appearance is slightly less delicate.

Coupled with the original owner's temperament, it is a bit gloomy, so naturally it is not very popular.

Ji Sishen simply acted coquettishly at this moment, raised his head, and looked at Gu Jinnian with those eyes that seemed to be mixed with the stars.

"Brother Jinian, can I not go to school?"

The sound of brother Jinian completely made people feel soft and messed up.

The voice was soft like a cat's, and the milk was glutinous and glutinous.

Makes people think of rua.

This person used to be able to easily let his temper out of control, leaving only anger.

Now, this little guy can always grasp the softest part of his heart.

"Okay, don't go if you don't want to."

He's not afraid of his little guy, he won't graduate.

After receiving the response, Ji Sishen's happy eyes flashed.

Even with that smile, it was as sweet as honey, it crashed into Gu Jinnian's heart, and could no longer look away.

The heart is even more strange.

It's a pity it's honey wrapped in poison.

He used to think that Ji Sishen was similar to that person, but now it seems different.

"Jinian, I'm bored at home, can I go to your company to play?"

Ji Sishen rubbed against Gu Jinnian's chin like a kitten, which made Gu Jinnian feel itchy.

Pressing the restless person, he said softly, "Do you want to go to the company?"

Ji Si gave a deep hum, "I want to be with you all the time, okay?"

The tone of that prayer, like that look in his eyes, is irresistible.

Naturally, he was going to the company. According to the original plot, Gu Jinnian's Bai Yueguang was about to appear.

If he doesn't go, what's going on?

Ji Sishen is not sure now how much of his position Gu Jinnian has in his heart.

After all, the white moonlight had been in his heart for ten years.

Now he is serving soft and cute and acting like a spoiled child, and he is about to sell himself.